• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

New tournament !!!

Started by Cr8zyK1LL3r, September 15, 2008, 10:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ABC_SMN on July 30, 2008, 12:25:38 PM
Hey people.
Since our last topic about the result. Let's start a new tournament next week, or next next week.... Or something....  ;D
PLaces i think will be still in Joe's place. It is the best choice.
When are you guys free. Sunday is the best time for me. I got work all the other days..

We should start around 4. So this time we could play everyone. Also I will bring some friends over  8)

What do u guys think? FEEDBACK!

ABC_SMN

Omg CrazyKiller...
Stop copying what im doing.
Such a copycat  ::)

Joe place? how about HUE's place:D it might be better :P with the smallest TV played in MArvel Tourny :P

lm always free on Sunday not normally Saturday so yeah.
Crazykiller been practicing hard out. So I guess he is confident to get his Champion back from me   ;D

we'll see we'll see.

ABC_SMN

Also. NB: Imagneto. Please Bring your VID over from last tourny games. so we can save it to the computer or hard drive or something. It will be GREAT if you can burn a CD each for each of us  ;D

AGREE PEOPLE ?? ?? ???

JoeKage

Sunday my house is sweet as its central, roomy and everyone knows where I live and parking not generally a problem. Just dont post my address online please. We should also host another game besides MvC2. Maybe get some 3rd strike and CvS2?. Even some old StreetFighter games. Im keen to get into these games hard out as Im not the greatest at 3rd strike or CvS2. Another T.V might help too as the wide screen at my house is laggy as for MvC2 but might be ok for others. Will test it out. All good getting laptops set up on the kitchen table though ;D ;D ;D. Lets decide on a date for next tourney,whos house (if you want me to host all good) and more games selection. Sand Style, Suna Shigure, Sabaku SouSou
Sage of the 6 Paths

JoeKage

P.S Cr8zyK1LL3r did that MvC2 disc work???. Hola
Sage of the 6 Paths

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: JoeKage on September 15, 2008, 11:54:28 AM
P.S Cr8zyK1LL3r did that MvC2 disc work???. Hola

That MVC2 disc didn't work :( but it's all good. Ben gave me another one and it worked. I'm practicing MVC2 a bit now.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

BTW. iMagneto : please Bring ur camera + the cable next time. I will copy the video to my USB and burn it to a CD so that everyone can watch it.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ABC_SMN on September 15, 2008, 11:35:14 AM

Crazykiller been practicing hard out. So I guess he is confident to get his Champion back from me   ;D

we'll see we'll see.

I don't need the shity Champion title. hehe..... But yeah, I'm confident to make u retire from MVC2 soon.

we'll see we'll see.

JoeKage

Damn sorry bout that disc bro, and mad props to GunSmoke. Im practising harrd out too now, I wanna win a tourney this time not just come in top 4 dammit ::) ::) When and where next tourney peeps including a variety of games?????? HOLA
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

cvs2 ya...i miss this game so much :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

JoeKage

Definitely ;D ;D

Next Tourney Games: MvC2(helloooo), CvS2, 3rdStrike and SSF2Turbo I reckon  :o :o
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Cr8zyK1LL3r

we can have different tourny games but i think we need to do it on different days.

1. We don't have enough time to do MVC2 tourny only.
2. Not everyone can play other games.
3. We have a very limited of time so if we hold 2 or more tourny at the same time. The consuming time is too much. Resulting none of them is good.

gunsmoke

exacltly........

;) ;) ;)showtime did well today......yeaaAA 8)

JoeKage

Haha GunSmoke bragging already  ;D ;D and yep showtime owning my spiral team :-[ :-[
Where and when next tourney please yall ??? ???. At least get 2 games going if enough time and KFC  :P
Sage of the 6 Paths