• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MvC2 X-mas tournament / casual at time zone (Auckland, Queen St)

Started by Kururu, November 30, 2008, 11:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kururu

Just talked to the time zone's manager about it. He already fixed the buttons and he can set the machine to "event mode" if we have meeting there !! ;D It shouldn't costs more than $5 and play for more than 5 hours.(depend on how many people we have)  :o Anyone interested ??  :P     

gunsmoke

Quote from: Kururu on November 30, 2008, 11:13:37 PM
Just talked to the time zone's manager about it. He already fixed the buttons and he can set the machine to "event mode" if we have meeting there !! ;D It shouldn't costs more than $5 and play for more than 5 hours.  :o Anyone interested ??  :P     

Interesting...make sure they put fan there becuz is summer time...sooo hot...must be sweating............makesure next to MVC2 lol.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Sounds like a good deal to me, perfect for running a tournament!!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE]iRONSoL

wow cool! do they have 2 machines or will it be side by side action??

maybe we could record some matches..  ::)
pringles

JoeKage

Mean Karuru Im in. $5 aint nothing, so is there a prize pool for the winner (ME)  ;)
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: JoeKage on December 02, 2008, 06:45:36 AM
Mean Karuru Im in. $5 aint nothing, so is there a prize pool for the winner (ME)  ;)

Pshhh im winning this one  >:(

ITS MAHVEL BAYBEE
pringles

JoeKage

Quote from: iRONsoL on December 02, 2008, 11:03:30 AM
Quote from: JoeKage on December 02, 2008, 06:45:36 AM

Pshhh im winning this one  >:(

ITS MAHVEL BAYBEE

No you didnt. I am KAGE Im taking this out  :P. KATON: Housenka no Jutsu
Sage of the 6 Paths

iMagneto

gunsmoke

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

Kururu

May be next weekend  !! ;)  those who are working .....please tell me when u don't have to work !!  Or u guys going to take a day off of work ??  HA HA !!  ::)

gunsmoke

Quote from: Kururu on December 03, 2008, 09:10:20 PM
May be next weekend  !! ;)  those who are working .....please tell me when u don't have to work !!  Or u guys going to take a day off of work ??  HA HA !!  ::)

(T___T)"""""""

JoeKage

Next weekend is good for me as thats my last week of school ;). I need to pick up my dreamcast too Karuru so will be in touch. YAY NZ version of SEASONS BEATINGS 08.
Sage of the 6 Paths

JoeKage

P.S GunSmoke I need to grab my Boot-Disk please bro I will be in touch ;D ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths