• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Samurai Shodown Tenka

Started by fluxcore, January 22, 2007, 10:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I just got a swap magic for my PS2 today, and a copy of SamSho Tenka, so you can guarantee I'll swot up on it for my next soiree into Yifan's Auckland! Anyone else play?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on January 22, 2007, 10:15:26 AM
I just got a swap magic for my PS2 today, and a copy of SamSho Tenka, so you can guarantee I'll swot up on it for my next soiree into Yifan's Auckland! Anyone else play?

Do those swap magic disc really work?  I've always wanted to get a copy.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

ill give it a go, but im not really a big fan of samsho. ill bust out some scrubby yoshitora

gunsmoke

yeap i play but MVC2 still the best.....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Coddfish

Where did you get it from?

I've finally got round to getting a Swap Magic (should be here in a day or two) so that I could play 3S, which I have on its way in from the states.

But basically, the doors of import games have opened to me!
Play-Asia seems good for those of us who lack credit cards. Any other suggested places to order from?

fluxcore

Quote from: Coddfish on January 25, 2007, 03:42:09 PM
Play-Asia seems good for those of us who lack credit cards. Any other suggested places to order from?

Yeah, play-asia is about the only place I know of...

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

I preorder last year from LIK_SANG the best shopping online game .They close down because of SOny. T_____T my favourite number 1 store is gone. http://www.lik-sang.com/

fluxcore

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 25, 2007, 08:35:40 PM
I preorder last year from LIK_SANG the best shopping online game .They close down because of SOny. T_____T my favourite number 1 store is gone. http://www.lik-sang.com/

Yep, liksang WAS awesome... not really an issue now though, huh?

--flux

gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I got 4 win yesterday after didn't play 4 so long . Mina so cheap.... :P :P :P

fluxcore

Quote from: gunsmoke on February 02, 2007, 02:11:43 PM

Okay yeah, if there's one thing I hate about Samurai Shodowns after 5, it's &*$%# Mina.

--flux

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on February 02, 2007, 02:21:12 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on February 02, 2007, 02:11:43 PM

Okay yeah, if there's one thing I hate about Samurai Shodowns after 5, it's &*$%# Mina.

--flux

I think she is my best character but not my favourtie . One of the easiest character to learn....Jump shot like Cable......NA da cheapest character in da game is no her.....wot is da guy name with da ball...T___T he's da cheesy chip cheapest gay guy in da game//(*______*)

fluxcore

Quote from: gunsmoke on February 02, 2007, 02:29:05 PM
I think she is my best character but not my favourtie . One of the easiest character to learn....Jump shot like Cable......NA da cheapest character in da game is no her.....wot is da guy name with da ball...T___T he's da cheesy chip cheapest gay guy in da game//(*______*)

Amakusa? He's pretty high in the rankings, but Mina is still #1...
Didn't stop Tokido losing with her in the SBO though :D

--flux

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on February 02, 2007, 02:32:55 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on February 02, 2007, 02:29:05 PM

Amakusa? He's pretty high in the rankings, but Mina is still #1...
Didn't stop Tokido losing with her in the SBO though :D

--flux

Yeah amakusa the broken sh+T , Mina still numba 1 huh??..............Well one of my fav character would be...Gaira...Kingpiccolo is very good with him.....

fluxcore

On the topic of Zenki getting  pissed at scrubs throwing all day long, from what I understand SS6 groove (Ken? The groove you start out on) can counter throws (even command throws) with b+E... worth a go, anyway...

Personally I only ever use SS6 groove with Iroha, but anyway...

--flux