• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Xbox Live Gamertags

Started by pax_bisonica, December 17, 2008, 04:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goku_kakarot77

add me to list my GT:      gokukakarot77

Flash

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on December 19, 2010, 02:47:19 PM
add me to list my GT:      gokukakarot77

don't have a stick yet but will soon, logging on to add you first before everyone else does and your friends list is full. Dragon Ball Z RRAAAWWR. KAMEHAMEHA.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Flash on December 19, 2010, 02:53:03 PM
don't have a stick yet but will soon, logging on to add you first before everyone else does and your friends list is full. Dragon Ball Z RRAAAWWR. KAMEHAMEHA.

Add me too bro.  I was a bit gutted that I missed you at Kurt's by an hour or so.  Wanted you to help me with the Fei matchup.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Flash on December 19, 2010, 02:53:03 PM

Borrow one of my old sticks oi, the work fine but sticks are the stock one. Buttons sanwa.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

goku_kakarot77

got plenty of room just got my xboxslim 3 days ago and just got like 2-3friends lol so far

HyperViper NZ

Goukiro

Add me GT: Goukiro AU. I would like to play some matches and up my vs fighting level !!!!!
Perfection get by repetition

Ryan

Hurro, I'm new to XBLive. I'm keen for some MVC3 if you guys wanna add me
tag: AutechS14

yoroshiku!
fighting game noob

geneterror

Alright guys you can finally add me.

gt=geneterror

Only MvC3 until I grab BB:CS as well. Will probably give in and buy both KOF games by the end of the weekend.
KOW 2011

[NIUE]iRONSoL

YO new account

IronSolly

churp
pringles

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[SAS]akuma1nz

Can u add me bruva!!!??? akuma1nz
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

xkheretic

I finally have a live account now that the internet connection I use is reasonble now.  Time to level up in SSF4 and later on, Blazblue.

gt: xkheretic

zos'la

welcome u guys^^
ill be on more often these days... but playing online is not nearly as great as the Arcade :( come to TZ for some AE laaaa
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

KOW 2011