• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter IV TE stick...

Started by fluxcore, December 23, 2008, 09:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B BOY DRAW2

YOOOOOOO...Mighty Ape just emailed me to say my TE fight stick has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow!!!
man I cant wait!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on September 02, 2009, 07:00:03 PM
YOOOOOOO...Mighty Ape just emailed me to say my TE fight stick has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow!!!
man I cant wait!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!! Its about time, i cant wait till Friday . I cant believe im forking out $380 for something that's not geting smoked or drunk in a few days (patting myself on back).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nobody invite me in games till the next few weeks, i'm gonna be retardedly shit. Have to learn how to dash and fireball again....damn it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Yeah mine is on the courier now. Should be at my work this morning!

edit: now sitting on my desk at work ;D
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

YES!!! I woke up to my te stick, been practicing, it's uncomfortable on the 1 player side, for fadc and ultra's, still got to get used to it.

electric

It took me a week to get fully comfortable with it on both sides -- make sure when you're doing dragon punch motions, that instead of doing "little circles in the corner", you do a Z motion from neutral -- it helps a lot

forward, down, down-forward... It's a Z!!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on September 03, 2009, 10:35:58 AM
It took me a week to get fully comfortable with it on both sides -- make sure when you're doing dragon punch motions, that instead of doing "little circles in the corner", you do a Z motion from neutral -- it helps a lot

forward, down, down-forward... It's a Z!!
Cool thanks,  i was doing little circles too lol. Its hard to keep doing fireballs and shit in practice mode, it's tedious and really boring so probably take me longer than a week as i'm having breaks every 5 mins.

[8-----D] Toots

Or you could just do Down Foward, Down, Down Foward.

Make sure your using a good grip. Learn Wine glass if you can thats what all the pros use lol

electric

Quote from: Toomeke on September 03, 2009, 01:05:43 PM
Make sure your using a good grip. Learn Wine glass if you can thats what all the pros use lol

I don't understand the Wine Glass... how could that POSSIBLY be efficient ? I've tried it a couple times and my muscles just don't agree with the physics of it lol. DP FADC Ultra seems damn near impossible with that grip :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Weird 'Wine glass' is the only way I've ever held a stick and I've been playing since Street Fighter 1 haha. I can't hold the stick any other way :-[
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Go for the douchebag or grip of doom  ;D

I sorta use a cross between Wineglass & Eagle.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

hmmm...I'm not much of a fan of the 8 button set-up...
I've been rocking the ole' school Hori 6 button steez for too long...

1 day old and I'm already visioning pulling it apart to make it a 6exy beast.

...hmmm...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero