• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Tekken 6 BR - 360/PS3 - Nov 06 09

Started by fluxcore, December 28, 2008, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion... 360, PS3...

Supposed release date: 27th October 2009.

Single Edition
* Tekken 6 game

Collectors Edition
* Tekken 6 game
* High Quality Black Hoodie sweat with design made by the dev team
* A4 Artbook of 100 pages made by the dev team
* A0 Poster
* All in a box approx 29cm x 32cm x 11 cm (to be confirmed)

Arcade Stick Bundle
* Tekken 6 Game
* Artbook
* Exclusive Tekken 6 Arcade stick

Judging from the gameplay at the recent Devastation tournament, this is actually looking like a pretty decent game to pick up!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

pax_bisonica

Apparently this one is due in 'fall' (so our spring), so we will have quite a wait!  Hopefully we see some decent netcode in these versions!  After living in remote/no arcacde type regions for so long it will be nice to be able to play against some 'human' opponents - although the screaming american teenagers on XBL could be a turn off...
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

fluxcore

Ah yeah, I saw on mightyape this morning (while preordering my SFIV CE) that the tentative release date is 25th Sep... which, as you say, is bloody ages away.

And it still won't be bloodline rebellion...

(and it's still Tekken :P)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Orochi

the preview videos up on XBL show that it is, in fact Bloodline Rebellion, unless they've screwed up somewhere... but hey, BR looks mean

fluxcore

Indeed, it apparently is BR.

Gino is the only person I know who would really play this, and even he isn't interested... so there's not really much point in me caring either...

HCO

Has BR's international arcade release gone through yet? I'm pretty sure Yifan's only has regular T6, dunno how the rest of NZ is faring but I'd assume it's the same.
I was thinking of picking up Hwoarang or DJ (even though DJ has apparently been 'toned down').

Gino

Quote from: fluxcore on January 11, 2009, 10:49:39 AM

Gino is the only person I know who would really play this, and even he isn't interested... so there's not really much point in me caring either...

Tekken Tag: Yay
Tekken 4: Nay
Tekken 5: Yay
Tekken 5.1: Nay
Tekken DR: Yay
Tekken 6: Nay

See a pattern here lol?

gunsmoke

Quote from: glisignoli on January 11, 2009, 08:05:10 PM

See a pattern here lol?

lol ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 11, 2009, 08:15:31 PM
Quote from: glisignoli on January 11, 2009, 08:05:10 PM

See a pattern here lol?

lol ;D
are you kidding tekken 4 was the shit . i won a tekken 4 tourni when i was 14 with kaz and thats how i got my ps2
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

WTF, I have never heard anyone say that before...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 12, 2009, 02:52:16 PM
WTF, I have never heard anyone say that before...
say what,that tekken 4 was the shit,it was man. tekken tag was all right till tekken 4 came out then it had to ''move bitch get out the way,get out the way bitch, get out the way'' everyone i knew loved it jin had way better style than shitty tranvestite jun/kaz in tekken tag/Teken3
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Lennysaurus

I ejoyed Tekken 4 fo a while.  but i think the tiers in it were too large.  And it was a bit too jabby.

I think Namco had the right idea.  They were trying o move it away from the backdash forever bullshit, but something didnt click.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 12, 2009, 03:56:03 PM
I ejoyed Tekken 4 fo a while.  but i think the tiers in it were too large.  And it was a bit too jabby.

I think Namco had the right idea.  They were trying o move it away from the backdash forever bullshit, but something didnt click.
true i never even read the tiers back then you made me wana go look them up. yeah a bit too jabby till you get the first hit in then it was a bit too juggled like a whore. maybe because you guys were too good at it that you's didnt like it,oh well everyones got different taste. definately getting tekken 6 when it comes out, havent missed any of them and i aint gonna start now.

fluxcore

I've never played Tekken 4 in my life, I just hear every single other Tekken player hating on it utterly.

Also all the tournament results are like
Jin
Jin
Jin
Jin
Jin

Falcon Supreme

Its definitly Bloodline Rebellion, or else there wouldnt be the new characters Alisa or Lars, its just renamed Tekken 6 over all with all the new features so they dont have to make another sub tittled game.

Release date is a global release according to sony reps so going by all american sites listed on the reserves at tekken.com website, its all pointing to October 27th

Bestbuy = 29th - October
Eb Games = 27th - October
Amazon - 27th - October
Gamestop - 27th October

on the other hand i could be wrong and NZ and the oceania pacific may recive a early release in september fingers crossed it is!  ;D