• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Tekken 6 BR - 360/PS3 - Nov 06 09

Started by fluxcore, December 28, 2008, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Quote from: Falcon Supreme on June 08, 2009, 01:57:09 PM
Release date is a global release according to sony reps so going by all american sites listed on the reserves at tekken.com website, its all pointing to October 27th

Right you were!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

A little birdie informed me of the proposed bundles for NZ... check first post for details :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

mighty ape has the collectors editions available for preorder now...

karizzma

a wireless arcade control? Will that actually be any good?

fluxcore

It would be fine.

However, many tournaments ban wireless controllers because they are a complete pain in the ass. At the moment my tournaments are banning them also...

zos'la

We are having a pre-show of Tekken 6 BR at our SF4 tournament this coming August 15th.
It will be the first time the game will be shown to teh public and playable apart from E3.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Falcon Supreme

Quote from: zosla on July 16, 2009, 10:20:11 AM
We are having a pre-show of Tekken 6 BR at our SF4 tournament this coming August 15th.
It will be the first time the game will be shown to teh public and playable apart from E3.

Holy meaness, Howd you score dat? and how long will it be playable, id hax it up all night if i could. any chance of a mini t6 tourney happening? ;) also any cool tekken freebies like E3 eg. PS3 Skins, Xbox 360 faceplates.

Falcon Supreme

4 bundles for New Zealand/Europe

Single edition - $125
Collectors Edition - $160
Stick Edition - $320
PSP Edition - $90 (Which will be released at a Later date)

The Collectors Edition of Tekken 6 contains the following items

* Tekken 6 game
* High Quality Hoodie sweat with design made by the dev team (Black hoodie for ps3 and white for xbox 360 i smell console racism haha :o)
* A4 Artbook of 100 pages made by the dev team
* A0 Poster
* All in a box approx 29cm x 32cm x 11 cm (to be confirmed)

The Tekken 6 Arcade Stick Bundle contains

* Tekken 6 Game
* Artbook
* Exclusive Tekken 6 Arcade stick

Pre order at Livewire games now! (Minimum $50 Deposit for Stick Bundle, stock quantities are Limited)

Exclusive DLC content will be given out with pre orders.

Word on the Street is that Tekken will be pushed back for NZ for a week to accommodating Armageddon, so unhappy about that but hopefully that aeint the case.

fluxcore

QuoteJust letting you know that our suppliers have advised us today that the estimated New Zealand release date for Tekken 6 Collector's Edition (Hoodie, Artbook, Poster) ~ Xbox 360 has changed from 25/09/2009 to 06/11/2009 today

lol

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Falcon Supreme

Quote from: fluxcore on July 20, 2009, 10:46:25 AM
QuoteJust letting you know that our suppliers have advised us today that the estimated New Zealand release date for Tekken 6 Collector's Edition (Hoodie, Artbook, Poster) ~ Xbox 360 has changed from 25/09/2009 to 06/11/2009 today

lol
Man my sources are accurate ha. DAMN YOU ARMAGEDDON!

zos'la

I might go this year, rock up SF4 and Tekken 6 :)
need to start playing it now -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Falcon Supreme

This NZ delay is hardout bullshiz, oh well im getting it actualy release even if i have ti import it!  >:(

Eddy_COMBO

goddamn the release of this game is taking so long that ive lost interest in the game i prolly wont even buy the damn thing lol. The hype of sum games these days are far too early. I mean they've released footage of ff14 already and ff13 is no where near its release  >:(
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2