• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tekken 6 BR - 360/PS3 - Nov 06 09

Started by fluxcore, December 28, 2008, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on July 24, 2009, 05:00:00 PM
goddamn the release of this game is taking so long that ive lost interest in the game i prolly wont even buy the damn thing lol. The hype of sum games these days are far too early. I mean they've released footage of ff14 already and ff13 is no where near its release  >:(

14 is like 11 and has been in development for quite a long time. It would be like comparing WoW and Warcraft 4
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 24, 2009, 11:12:15 PM
Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on July 24, 2009, 05:00:00 PM
goddamn the release of this game is taking so long that ive lost interest in the game i prolly wont even buy the damn thing lol. The hype of sum games these days are far too early. I mean they've released footage of ff14 already and ff13 is no where near its release  >:(

14 is like 11 and has been in development for quite a long time. It would be like comparing WoW and Warcraft 4

oh tru damn man square enix must be massive if its developing a bunch of games at once lol. As for wow and warcraft 4 all i kno is that they're games lol.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

fluxcore

Yeah tekken delay is pretty balls, just for armageddon WTF. They are in effect stifling the competitive community and also pissing the rest of the people off (and making people skip over it completely!) by delaying.

I have a preorder up for it, but almost tempted to cancel now... Shame too, because it's probably going to be a pretty entertaining game.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

I remember the old Armageddon where the only merch they really had was all the collectors shit and import toys that were pretty hard to get, after that it was all about the previews of games and the shit where developers actually took an interest in us. These days it's like HAY WE HAVE A SALE JK WE PUT A PRICE HIGHER THAN RETAIL AND DISCOUNTED IT LOL
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Falcon Supreme

Dedicated Tekken NZ forum, Join and build the fight community!

www.tekkennz.freeforums.org

;)

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

I've reconsidered. Fuck this game, I'm cancelling my preorder.

Yeah I'm salty.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

i just want the art book. wonder if i can convince my friend to steal me one.

Eddy_COMBO

yea da art book n other shit would be pretty sweet to have but with mvc2 out now i dont kno if ill get t6br
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

fluxcore

Pinolicious

Don't be hatin :(

Is there anybody on here that actually plays regularly at Yifans or Timezone or wherever it's played these days at arcades?
<PSN> Kriselda