• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

X-Men vs Street Fighter

Started by [NIUE]iRONSoL, January 14, 2009, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Play this? I want to learn it. . looks very broken hehe
pringles

JoeKage

Mean and Keen. I have this for Saturn + 2 sticks as well as the Japanese version on my comp which is way better (Ver 1) as easier infinites. Too much fun this game  ;D ;D KOOOOOOOOOOL  8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

JoeKage

Sweeeeet no probs. I can break out the Saturn on Sunday if ya keen. Dam I need like 5 TVs  :-\ :-\
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on January 15, 2009, 08:38:00 AM
Sweeeeet no probs. I can break out the Saturn on Sunday if ya keen. Dam I need like 5 TVs  :-\ :-\

Joe going to open game shop....so many choice fighting game yaya ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

JoeKage

HMMMMMMMM

Yep can call it J-Fans or The J-Zone  ::) or J-Xtreme lol :o

Hell yeah Old School fighters and Nu school. CAPCOM is the Greatest for fighters in my book  8) 8)

Zangief inf:

Launch=cr.MP, (lk,mk,Kick lariat),land,launch,lk, slight delay,lp,mp,lp,kick lariat land x [N} rinse repeat. The bit in the brackets is the easy inf the rest is an advanced-ish ext of the inf. Timing is pretty strict and while doing the lariat hold back to keep setting up the launch. Inf for everyone in this game too kool  8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

JoeKage

Rougue inf:

j.lk,D.RK tooooooooo easy  8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: JoeKage on January 16, 2009, 08:45:21 AM
HMMMMMMMM

Yep can call it J-Fans or The J-Zone  ::) or J-Xtreme lol :o

Hell yeah Old School fighters and Nu school. CAPCOM is the Greatest for fighters in my book  8) 8)

Zangief inf:

Launch=cr.MP, (lk,mk,Kick lariat),land,launch,lk, slight delay,lp,mp,lp,kick lariat land x [N} rinse repeat. The bit in the brackets is the easy inf the rest is an advanced-ish ext of the inf. Timing is pretty strict and while doing the lariat hold back to keep setting up the launch. Inf for everyone in this game too kool  8)

mean got that halfway down  8). does juggy hav a infinite haha
pringles

JoeKage

JuGG inf: (Ver 1 ONLY)

in corner j.FP or j.RK   :o :o

easy set-up (near corner-ish)launch into air combo ending with Fierce, land start inf.  ;D ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths