• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Mortal Kombat II

Started by [NIUE]iRONSoL, February 03, 2009, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

This is at Yifans now lol, they replaced Super Street Fighter 2.

And it seems to be waay harder than when i used to play it on my mega drive :'(
pringles

fluxcore

Hahaha, what a hilarious game to replace another hilarious game with. Can't believe I used to like it. Hired it out on SNES, won 50 vs games against myself to play against Noob Saibot, however there was a bug where if you hit them during the fatality time on the 50th win, the game froze. Boy did that fuck me off.

Toasty!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

!DIABLO GTR!

Jesus Christ...

I didn't even see it when I passed through Yifans today...   ::)

Noob Saibot is CHEAP! sort of...
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

pax_bisonica

I can remember hassling the peeps at my local DEKA store for MONTHS over the Megadrive release of MKII.  I ended up buying it on three formats no less - MD, SNES and the *cough* 32X LOL.  I still have a soft spot for the first two MK games...
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

fluxcore

UMK3 is king.

I remember when the K-Mart here had a console section with a MK2 setup, some guy taught me how to do sub zero's ground freeze "it's hurricane kick with lk"

I wish our k-mart was still that cool

Remember when all those stores used to have a games section? Where tons of kids hung out to play video games? Our farmers had a whole circular section upstairs with megadrives (streets of rage), game gears, etc...

Fuck I loved those times...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

pax_bisonica

I hear ya flux... them were the days (fuck I feel old saying that!).  It sucks being stuck out here in the sticks with the closest arcade a 2.5 hour drive away!  And every store in Timaru that has a display console is playing fucking guitar hero or some shit.
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.