• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

What an F**KING loser in mvc2! Cheap and walk away!!

Started by iMagneto, February 04, 2009, 09:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on February 06, 2009, 07:20:18 PM
and plus he should know that im high class in that game~ if joeakge is the advance high class in that game ill play once when i get beat'n badly.. ill try again.. if i get beat'n again~~ i wouldnt insert more coins~~

yeah ill remember that cunt, do a glitch and walk away and looking at my face wif his fat ugly smile

C.U.N.T >:(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

im going to yifans tomorrow night, whos keen?
ive been play mvc2 whole day tonight practicing

JoeKage

Quote from: iMagneto on February 06, 2009, 07:20:18 PM
and plus he should know that im high class in that game~ if joeakge is the advance high class in that game ill play once when i get beat'n badly.. ill try again.. if i get beat'n again~~ i wouldnt insert more coins~~

yeah ill remember that cunt, do a glitch and walk away and looking at my face wif his fat ugly smile

Me advanced High Class whats that about  ??? ??? ???.

But yeah why freeze a game that people actually have to pay for? Do that shit at home (console)when its free. And as for Normal Mode WTF  >:( kool if he was a newbie but dam that shit aint right.

Aint go no time for no Haterz.

What a scrub. Go home to yo momma loser  >:( >:(
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fact of the matter is, if you know how to freeze the damn game, then you should be well above playing on normal. Its pretty retarded, especially since i TOLD him that we all prefer turbo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Orochi

Quote from: JoeKage on February 07, 2009, 07:58:17 AMBut yeah why freeze a game that people actually have to pay for? Do that shit at home (console)when its free.

Only freezes at the arcade, the console versions can handle it better so they don't freeze.

I prefer the guile glitch with the stationary flash kick shields, doesn't freeze the game and is pretty funny and kinda useful... in a sense. (okay not really)

iMagneto

ok, he came back today, and he pull another fucking glitch on my mate yesterday~
went down to yifans.. i saw that fucking fag..

i was going to throw a fucking stool in his face!~

im going to yifans 2mmrow, if i see him,, im going to rip his fucking head off.

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on March 03, 2009, 11:24:23 PM
ok, he came back today, and he pull another fucking glitch on my mate yesterday~
went down to yifans.. i saw that fucking fag..

i was going to throw a fucking stool in his face!~

im going to yifans 2mmrow, if i see him,, im going to rip his fucking head off.

This time u do psycho crush his cun  >:( >:( >:(

iMagneto

ill have a chat with him wif i see him today~~ im gonna have a arugement wif him.. and pull the ruby heart glitch on his face

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lets try and avoid a fight. We will all tell him not to do it. If he does it again, THEN we can stab out his eyes.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ryan

I am just going to pull the plug on him if I ever see him play. If he has a problem with that, I'll break his jaw. Simple.
fighting game noob

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ryan on March 05, 2009, 11:40:11 PM
I am just going to pull the plug on him if I ever see him play. If he has a problem with that, I'll break his jaw. Simple.

lol...good one

fluxcore

"YOU LIKE *THAT* GLITCH!?!?!*
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

BIRRY WONG
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.