• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

What an F**KING loser in mvc2! Cheap and walk away!!

Started by iMagneto, February 04, 2009, 09:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

I play mvc2 2 hours ago, in yifans meet up wif ben and alan, challange that fat dooky kunt~
ive won 6 matches, in one of those 6 matches, he always play normal not turbo, jumping away from me with cable
then brings out ruby heart, he did some air combo againest my mag with ruby heart
connect that with a body fire crap move, and freeze the whole fucking game.

i saw that kunt walked away. looking at my face.~~ i was nearly gonna punch that kunt if i see him again
"Fucking loser"

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on February 04, 2009, 09:22:49 PM
I play mvc2 2 hours ago, in yifans meet up wif ben and alan, challange that fat dooky kunt~
ive won 6 matches, in one of those 6 matches, he always play normal not turbo, jumping away from me with cable
then brings out ruby heart, he did some air combo againest my mag with ruby heart
connect that with a body fire crap move, and freeze the whole fucking game.

i saw that kunt walked away. looking at my face.~~ i was nearly gonna punch that kunt if i see him again
"Fucking loser"

Lol dooky cun.....
once again he's mexicon Billy wong new friend......this is not da 1st time....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Oh right, forgot about that story of him freezing the game... fucker...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on February 04, 2009, 10:52:46 PM
Oh right, forgot about that story of him freezing the game... fucker...

that dude......u saw last time when u and gino in Yifan...
Man soo damn rude.....more info please read MVC2 thread

iMagneto

hes a loser!~ once i see his face~ u need my fist gonna end up his face~ fucking cry baby!

Orochi

ahahahahaha!

i used to freeze mvc2 randomly when nobody was playing, now i barely go near the shitty game

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck ben stop linking him to me. All i did was try and talk to him. He is NOT my friend.

As for that normal bullshit, ive told him to use turbo, he didnt listen. I tried to be friendly to him, like i do to everyone, but hes obviously a retard, so im not gonna bother anymore.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

gunsmoke

Quote from: AD on February 05, 2009, 08:54:24 PM
lol sorry bill, hes YOUR friend now hahha :P ::)

on behalf of our NZ MVC2 team ...i say sorry BIL.... :'(

iMagneto

haha u guys sad ass to bill wong lol

can we find him or plays againest us, lets kick his fucking ass off!

!DIABLO GTR!

Look at it this way.

At least you don't have to sink to his level to make other people cry. In this case, you made him cry...  :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

JoeKage

Sage of the 6 Paths

Elixir

Bad games in NZ? Sad. Your fault for playing MvC2 in the first place, though.

iMagneto

thats fine, he wasnt that bad when i was playing him at all, he needs to know when he lose~ take the lose and take a hike
whats the point putting coins in and perform a glitch and run off.

if you really wanna like freeze the game, why do it on yifans? do it on ur console~ you imagine that we all play games as in a group, we like to have casual games each other, then later one cunt came in and perform a freeze glitch and walked away.

wouldnt we all be pissed off at that kunt?

iMagneto

and plus he should know that im high class in that game~ if joeakge is the advance high class in that game ill play once when i get beat'n badly.. ill try again.. if i get beat'n again~~ i wouldnt insert more coins~~

yeah ill remember that cunt, do a glitch and walk away and looking at my face wif his fat ugly smile