• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Hamilton TZ Street Fighter IV Tourney - 27/04/09-02/05/09

Started by fluxcore, February 05, 2009, 12:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I have it upon good authority that there will be a Street Fighter IV tournament in Hamilton TimeZone in the nearish future... :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

I have it on good authority that I will be winning said tournament.
Naaa, I'll get beaten by some noob.

Hydro

Let us know when. Both Simon (Crazydiamond) and I will be down for that.

Prepare for the C.viper beat-down!  ;D

ABC_SMN

lol.....
Hamilton?
Maybe.... I will think about it...
Btw... its CrazyKiller.... He is a Noob (newbie) since his country is Shit.... got no game and no life there....
see how its going......
:D

iMagneto

hamilton heh~ i would love to play =)
whats the prize? hehe

fluxcore

No info yet sorry, I imagine prize will either be nonexistent or some form of instore credit, so probably not very useful to AKL folk. Would be great to have you guys to play against though :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

The Glory is winnings enough.

Especially if I can nail some jabroni Ken or Ryu players with C.Viper; It'll all be worth it. :D

Oh, and there'll be like four - six of us coming down for it too. ;O

iMagneto

hehe it doesnt really matter prize or no prize =) need to get along wif auckland nzism with hamilton nzism

we need to focus through this nzism to get along with the whole group.what i mean like have a 2 nights tourney
with Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington eg in one place~

full of MVC2, TVC, SF4, Blueblaze, Tekken, SF series, KOF so many members we have here~
do a tournament or something~~
hire a motel function stay for 2 nights, get sponsorships eg. I have contacts with the Champion cunt ova states "j.wong"
bring that cunt to nz lol

what would you think ?

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on February 06, 2009, 10:06:57 PM
hehe it doesnt really matter prize or no prize =) need to get along wif auckland nzism with hamilton nzism

we need to focus through this nzism to get along with the whole group.what i mean like have a 2 nights tourney
with Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington eg in one place~

full of MVC2, TVC, SF4, Blueblaze, Tekken, SF series, KOF so many members we have here~
do a tournament or something~~
hire a motel function stay for 2 nights, get sponsorships eg. I have contacts with the Champion cunt ova states "j.wong"
bring that cunt to nz lol

what would you think ?

Hell ya.................... :P :P :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

I'm keen to go to hamilton for the tourny.
I'm sure if I go, ABC,crazy and the toerhs will come right :)

btw sif C.Viper can pwn Ken/Ryu :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ABC_SMN on February 06, 2009, 01:03:14 PM
lol.....
Hamilton?
Btw... its CrazyKiller.... He is a Noob (newbie) since his country is Shit.... got no game and no life there....
see how its going......

That's an offense man.
I'm kicking ur ass in SF4 even though I haven't played for 3 months. VN has no gaming machine but the girls there r hot and easy to Bang Bang :D. Also, Viet players are really good at gaming when they want to.
If you see how I live my life in VN, you will think that you have no life in NZ. I'm pretty sure about that. Hehe....
So... No offense !! Or else I'm gonna kick ur ass real badly in every single game u touch and make u cry and quit. hehehe...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on February 25, 2009, 01:37:07 PM
Quote from: ABC_SMN on February 06, 2009, 01:03:14 PM
lol.....
Hamilton?
see how its going......

That's an offense man.
I'm kicking ur ass in SF4 even though I haven't played for 3 months. VN has no gaming machine but the girls there r hot and easy to Bang Bang :D. Also, Viet players are really good at gaming when they want to.
If you see how I live my life in VN, you will think that you have no life in NZ. I'm pretty sure about that. Hehe....
So... No offense !! Or else I'm gonna kick ur ass real badly in every single game u touch and make u cry and quit. hehehe...

Lets not forgt that simon left the country, got his ass kicked at MVC2, and came cryng back to NZ for easier competition. Becaue he's just that big a wuss.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

lawl LOL....
Now now we are big boyz now :)

btw Hue, I prefer the girls over gaming anyday mate.
Bring on the bang bang !!! and i know personally VN chicks are good looking with nice body :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

So apparently this tournament is running this week.
Qualifiers are mon-thurs from 3:30 pm, with the top 2 people of each day going through to the finals, which will be on saturday.

I'm annoyed because I work office hours, so have to take time off to make it. If I can be bothered.

Prizes:
1st: $200 hamilton tz credit
2nd: $100 hamilton tz credit
3rd: $50 hamilton tz credit

geneterror

Damn I would have been keen if it was a weekend. Could have gone down played some SF4 and caught up with my Hamilton friends.
KOW 2011