• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

RvB Street Fighter IV tourney 19/02 TONIGHT 6pm

Started by fluxcore, February 18, 2009, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

http://gaming.rvb.co.nz/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

RvB on K Rd Auckland are having a SFIV tourney tomorrow, unfortunately I don't have much info about it but there are prizes and free red bulls so go & represent NZism please :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

this looks interesting =)~
yeah alright ill participate my first tournament

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

iMagneto

tonight was a good game~and very disapointed that they did not use arcade sticks to play
they use controllers o_O~~~ aiyo!

iMagneto

pro players

1st - andy
2nd - Cr8zyK1LL3r ( Hue)
3rd - ABC_simon

no arcade sticks =(

fluxcore

Yeah, I didn't know about the no sticks thing, sorry :(

Good shit with the results though :)

[8-----D] Toots

Andy's gotten pretty damn good now so I'm not surprised. I was planning to go but then I heard it was on 360 pads  ??? ??? ??? Boxer wouldn't be that hard to play on pad actually....just turtle my ass off like always

fluxcore

Fellow boxer, huh? I was thinking about it and I really hate charge chars on dpad, and also you need PPP for c.lp, c.lp, c.lk xx headbutt ULTRA!

Oh, any good prizes won?

[8-----D] Toots

Haha tru forgot about PPP/KKK that would be rather hard.

Yeah boxers solid as have always liked him as a character. Love his ex rush upper loop very satisfying to pull off lol.

zos'la

lol, found my way here :)
Yeah last night was FUNY as hell, none of us could do anything fancy at all lol...
I couldn't even throw properly haha. nayways was Fun and the prizes was great, got myself a Collectors Edition SF4 xbox 360 / Chun li figurine with USB and also pack of RED BULLS!!! but stupid Simon stole it -.-
thanks for all that played vs me was great.

hope to see mroe of these... on joy sticks... not pads :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

andy i would like to have a rematch on xbox 360 pad LOL~
and simon that fag~~ i want a serious rematch bastard lol~~

but it was a fun night anyways~ and andy hook me up with the chun li figure ~~ =)