• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

CVS2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Erm....well seeing as how people are talking about this game....lol, how to play?

Anyone......basics or something......?
The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 25, 2007, 08:39:51 AM
Erm....well seeing as how people are talking about this game....lol, how to play?

Anyone......basics or something......?

Not to harsh your buzz or anything, but I never really considered this site would consist of strategies and whatnot, it's just too small to be able to cover anything in great detail; Sites like Shoryuken have an unbelievable amount of info on all the capcom games (including CVS2), SNK games, even some tekken strats, so I'd always just recommend people go there to look for strats.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with asking. :D

--flux

ps bow down to Sagat crouching fierce :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

kingpiccolo

well the basic of basic roll and throw.

rinse and repeat lol its an art form once you master it LMAO

gunsmoke

ROLL CANCEL DA KEY>>>>>> 8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

shoshoshoshoshoshosho....

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

My favourite Capcom fighting game. A good variety of characters. Sure there are a few cheap ones (Sagat, Blanka etc) but almost any characters can be picked up and used for good casual matches. In the arcade I'm pretty much all about Chun, Eagle backed up with Ryu or Sagat in K Groove. Always gotta have a character like Ryu/Sagat if I'm playing a good A Groove Rolento player fuck I hate that little bastard >:(
KOW 2011

kingpiccolo

Quote from: geneterror on January 26, 2007, 06:13:18 PM
My favourite Capcom fighting game. A good variety of characters. Sure there are a few cheap ones (Sagat, Blanka etc) but almost any characters can be picked up and used for good casual matches. In the arcade I'm pretty much all about Chun, Eagle backed up with Ryu or Sagat in K Groove. Always gotta have a character like Ryu/Sagat if I'm playing a good A Groove Rolento player fuck I hate that little bastard >:(

If you ever want a game im more than happy to give you a game(if you live in aucks that is.) the n drop a line of the time and day and ill try to make it in, i'm hella rusty so dont expect much.....
my main is A-Rolento, Blanka, Vega/Bison, but i like to use N-Geese, Terry and Yama there are heaps of others i use aswell depends on the groove i use for the character.

gunsmoke

Man where r u yesterday that dude is good man he's from England....but it was his last days

kingpiccolo

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 30, 2007, 10:52:57 AM
Man where r u yesterday that dude is good man he's from England....but it was his last days

Dude i wasn't home...... who were you talkin about?!?!?!?

gunsmoke

Random guy....but play like u guys.....

Zenki

aww what Ben u should've told 1E to come down and play that dude lol

gunsmoke

Quote from: Zenki on February 02, 2007, 07:01:40 PM
aww what Ben u should've told 1E to come down and play that dude lol

I did but he was working or something...............lol James got by that dude....otherwise If u were here....u would had sho sho sho sho sho sho..his ass.....

iMagneto

"Dan hibiki" ROLL ROLL ROLL TAUNT
and get Beating up ! YAHOOOO!!!! OUCH!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

Zenki

Hey yo Kingpic san and Ben, last night I talked to Daiki on MSN!
omg it's like near 2 years since I last properly had contact with that nasty N-groove player lol

He's in Japan at the moment but works in Thai basically, goes to HK and TW too for work.