• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[PS3] SFIV online matchmaking: (For 24.03.09)

Started by Hydro, February 26, 2009, 09:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Greetings all,

Just wanted to get some 'easy to find' matchmaking going on for us kiwi's keen to get some play against one another.

Let's get the ball rolling:

PSN username: hydro_jm
Name: James

Tonight I'll be online from approx 4pm to 9pm. (And most of this afternoon too) Anyone keen for a challenge is more than welcome to add me as a friend if they haven't alredy and send me an invite.

PM me if you want my ph# details to text a time if that's easier. I was on last night from about 10:30pm-2am and it looks like I missed everyone by an hour or two lol. Lot's of aussies though to beat on: Over 30 wins with Viper! lol ;)

zos'la

i want your address.. I'll come over and play your machine :P
lawl
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Smoofikith

Real name is Caleb >< I'm sorta a scrubnub though
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Hydro

Yo everyone.

Look me up tonight. PSN: Hydro_jm

I'm happy to offer Viper/Boxer/Claw/Rufus/Chun/Rose/Gief/Honda/Seth training, or practice vs any character you wish. For example, if you play boxer and want some help vs the Honda match-up, I'm happy to spar.

I should be on from about 9pm onwards.

Catch you all then!

geneterror

Quote from: Smoofikith on March 06, 2009, 09:39:30 AM
Real name is Caleb >< I'm sorta a scrubnub though
Whatever bro your Sagat took out 2 of my characters last night. Good games to sorry I had to bail.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

lolo Sagat is the only guy I can play. As you noticed all my other chars are pretty sub par

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Thats right Ladies the L man is now on PSN as well!!!  Prob wont be on PSN till Monday as I have to unlcok everyone again... sigh

PSN tag will be Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

You got one just to play with me? awwwwwww <3

MUMMYHALA

karizzma

Chuckk

Hey, my PSN is Vieruous
and my real name is Charlie.

I've had a lot of GGs with cptmunta, toomeke and geneterror but havent had a chance to play cause of no net in awhile so I'm looking to level up. (not sure who im playing really atm tho)
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

geneterror

I thought you'd been M.I.A, I'm always keen for some more games.
KOW 2011

Chuckk

Quote from: geneterror on April 05, 2009, 07:19:46 AM
I thought you'd been M.I.A, I'm always keen for some more games.

Yeah, I'm going to not play too much this week cause of a lot of uni work but after that DEFINITLY.

Really looking forward to playing some more and levelling up, gotta get a lot better for when a friend from Aus comes over in May
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CoffinDrop1

Hey all just learnt about this site and rapt to see where all the other SF4 enthusiasts get together. I was beginning to think that I was alone in my pursuit of SF4 excellence lol!

Im keen for some healthy local online competition to learn and improve from so dont be surprised if you receive an invite from me.

PS ID: coffindrop1
Name: Matt