• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

new NZISM LOGO! THIS IS MY FINAL!

Started by iMagneto, March 03, 2009, 12:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Just a thought. Isn't quite as good as I'd hope though...

As for the stall, I think it costs quite a lot of money to have one, which means we'd have to be able to recoup it somehow. Interesting idea though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

What about organising a national tournament much akin to the ones that Timezone have run in the recent past.

Except do it on console and use something like JB hifi to advertise it.  We might even be able to get them to sponsor spot prizes and what not.  Do regionals in each major town Welly, Chch, and auckland.

See if they'll pop for flying the top 2 or 3 in each to on location.

I have some hookups in alt TV stuff like that.  Might be able to get it some TV time even.  All the while we have our logo splashed all over the place.  That might work?

Also I fixed it flux!

[attachment deleted by admin]

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Richard has volunteered to get sgt.Bangbang's logo tattooed on his face. Sort of like a moko but different.

Also, why is the dick turd/puke green? Is Hulk sick and flacid?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 03, 2009, 11:32:01 AM
Richard has volunteered to get sgt.Bangbang's logo tattooed on his face. Sort of like a moko but different.

Also, why is the dick turd/puke green? Is Hulk sick and flacid?

Buggered if I know.  Its a magical dick I spose.  I mean it's got wings so it must be magic.  I guess thats what colour a magic dick is.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

CptMunta

Looks awesome!

Love the silhouettes. Yeah and a hoodie would rock!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Orochi

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

ITS A PENIS WITH WINGS :o

logos are sick man...either one id be happy with....

ooo or they can be both the logo, like alternate outfits...ooooooooooooo

but lennysaurus, im feeling ur ideas my man...but maybe we should stick with akl just for now lol, dont wanna over stretchs ourselves, i mean it took us long enough to sus one out for now, like a year and abit.....but your vision is what im hoping for....

anyways....logos are dope....flying magic penis weird....lol
The New Generation Clockw0rk

iMagneto

im just curious whats wif the blue font? and dicks flying around my logo?
wat the fuck with that?? -_-"

iMagneto

no offense with my language here ~ come in im trying to do something good for this design~~
the reason i put these characters tekken and x men characters, very popular character fighting game.

i chosen the orange yellow gradient look, and with brush font. to make it look like sfIV looks~~

and it seems everyone now knows sf IV is fucking kick ass game!

iMagneto

need to refigure myself why you guys choose blue -_-"?~~

headache....

Orochi

Street Fighter isn't the only game in the world

iMagneto

Quote from: Orochi on March 03, 2009, 11:13:03 PM
Street Fighter isn't the only game in the world

i agree with you, alot of people have different ways choosing their favorite fighting game.
like again im sorry that i couldn't add ur snk characters, if i would make u happier what if i had a snk character
the top tier character of all kof games~~

give me an character~~
and i am not a snk fan.. more of street fighter fan.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Theres no hostility here Mike. Everyone likes the logo.

The blue i think was just flux experimenting with putting your logo on a black background. It wasnt a "bro u shud change it to dis plx" gesture, just an idea.

Noone is arguing with the inclusion of magnus and jin in the logo, I think people would just like to see a broader spectrum of characters in there. Hard to do, given that SNK characters all have terrible silhouettes. But i dunno, maybe drop bison/cammy for Sol/iori or something.

What Bill personally thinks: I like that the font itself links in with the SF4 style, i DO think the colour scheme is getting a bit too close to it though. Ive said what i want to say about the smaller-type font in an older post. I definitely like the logo a lot but i understand peoples concerns that there is a little too much street fighter in the logo. (I think the blue also kind of helps to distinguish it from street fighter.) The site IS about fighting games in general, not just SF4. I feel the logo needs to reflect this.

Basically, i like it. I think the colour scheme needs a bit of revision. (I prefer Mikes colour scheme, but the orange is the only part that bothers me. Maybe try and use the green that the site has currently? Just a random thought) Possibly drop a couple of street fighter characters for a GG char and an SNK char.

And the dicks weren't anything personal. Flying magic green dicks are just what make the world go round.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

!DIABLO GTR!

PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers