• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

West Auckland SFIV?????

Started by [8-----D] Toots, March 06, 2009, 08:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

I'm looking for some people to play console sf4 with and was wondering if anyone lives out west(or close by) and is keen? I have a lcd tv, ps3 and two arcade sticks so gears no prob. Not fussed if your new to the game I just want lag free comp...Onlines too meh. Don't be shy :D

HoneyBadger

I got a few mates. We all live in Blockhouse Bay if you wanna get together for something, just chuck me a PM d00d
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

ABC_SMN

I dont mind coming over from the SHOre! :D
I also have a few mate that's living in West TOO :D

HoneyBadger

We should all get together and play xD It's so hard to find fighting game fans in NZ =(

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Goddamn ill drive from Rewa to yours for some games brudda! lol. 

Name a day!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

EFKT

North shore here, could be keen when i get a car  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Party at smoo's place. Ill bring the strippers. (Strippers MIGHT be Richard in a thong. We won't know until the day)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

lololo I still live with my parents rofl but if you do wanna come.... I do have enough rooms for many people to crash xD

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on March 08, 2009, 10:10:20 PM
lololo I still live with my parents rofl but if you do wanna come.... I do have enough rooms for many people to crash xD

WHat will your parents say when a 6 foot tall, 140kg, Bearded Maori guy in his mid 20s turns up to "Stay the night?? lol

For reals though Im tryna suss something like this out at my place though.  WHen I can ill expect all you bastards to come!

fluxcore

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 08, 2009, 10:39:10 PM
WHat will your parents say when a 6 foot tall, 140kg, Bearded Maori guy in his mid 20s

AND formerly known as "SGT BANGBANG"! :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Cool my house is free whenever basically but Im fine with driving anywhere.

My day off is wednesday but I'm also free most weeknights and weekends(day time).

Which day is best for everyone?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 08, 2009, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: Smoofikith on March 08, 2009, 10:10:20 PM

WHat will your parents say when a 6 foot tall, 140kg, Bearded Maori guy in his mid 20s turns up to "Stay the night?? lol

For reals though Im tryna suss something like this out at my place though.  WHen I can ill expect all you bastards to come!

They'll probably be like "Sup"

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

And ill be like "sup!" while spamming random thrusting motions and saying "peow peow"

HoneyBadger

It really depends though, 140kg of muscle or fat. Gotta know whether to watch the fridge or my little sister

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Hahaha... yeah mostly the fridge...