• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

u sure is out now?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

Post up your username in the Playstation forum, I'll be making at thread soon.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

QuoteThere are rumors that you need the MVC2 demo installed before you can download the full game. Is this true?

Rey: There should be a place in PSN where you can buy the license key and download the demo on the same page. But yes, that's how it works. You have to download a demo which can be upconverted to the full version, which shouldn't be a big issue. The license key is very small.

If you can't get it working, you should reinstall the new demo right, because it was updated?

Rey: That's correct, the demo that was up before today is not able to upconvert to the full version. A new demo was put up today (with slightly different demo characters) and that is the one that can upconvert.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Yeah the license key is 6kb haha.

I had already deleted the demo so when I downloaded it I actually downloaded 2 files, the game and the activation key.
It was all good, had a quick blast before work. It's good that all the characters are unlocked and the new menus are heaps better (from a design point of view).
KOW 2011

Ninjabread Man

Quote from: geneterror on August 14, 2009, 12:29:14 PM
Yeah the license key is 6kb haha.

I had already deleted the demo so when I downloaded it I actually downloaded 2 files, the game and the activation key.
It was all good, had a quick blast before work. It's good that all the characters are unlocked and the new menus are heaps better (from a design point of view).

I added you geneterror. Hopefully we can have a game tonight?  ;D

geneterror

Probably not tonight, last minute training for SF4. Might jump on for a few games if Marc that is staying at my place for the tourney this weekend is keen.
Will be keen for some games next week when I'm not so busy. I saw in the other thread you have Blazblue as well ;D

KOW 2011

Ninjabread Man

haha all good. Yeah I have blazblue but I hardly play it...

iMagneto

haha i downloaded it this morning!! YES!!!
u can add me imagneto~ ill show u what magneto made off :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on August 14, 2009, 05:48:47 PM
Hey bro whats lenny number , pm me
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 14, 2009, 05:50:26 PM
Quote from: iMagneto on August 14, 2009, 05:48:47 PM
Hey bro whats lenny number , pm me
Ohhhh sweet den cocksucker.

BIITTCCHH
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

Is there a way to do the PSN trix with this? Me and Ben tried before but it wouldn't let us run if off another account =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 16, 2009, 09:12:41 PM
Is there a way to do the PSN trix with this? Me and Ben tried before but it wouldn't let us run if off another account =(
Daym for REAL? That sux i'm getting the ULTA PHAT Tax refunds and i'm just gonna have to buy shit as well as a phat stick, thats if i dont get the drug/alcahol itches.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 16, 2009, 09:12:41 PM
Yeah thats what i was thinking because of the access key and shit, but i googled it and everyones done it. Hey did you have the new demo installed, i heard you have to have the NEW demo because thats the game with everything locked, and then you just buy/share the access fucking key.

So which one of you guys got it, you so gotta hook me up bro,i just told you the secret secrets man.

HoneyBadger

How? Me and Ben tried and when I tried to use Mahvell on my Smoof acc it was like NO!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 17, 2009, 09:11:19 AM
How? Me and Ben tried and when I tried to use Mahvell on my Smoof acc it was like NO!

THE MAHVEL HAS REJECTED YOU

Suicide imo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.