• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 28, 2010, 08:49:43 AM
It's not the spaming that I don't like.  I grew up playing Mega Man on NES and really I just don't like this version of the character (same as Mega Man Voltron on TvC).  Also I like BH because he is the son of the fucking Devil!

I hate Sonson because that fucking arcade game he/she is from is a fucking cruel nightmare (just putting out the reasons).

Wish I could come up :(  What you guys doing next weekend?

Next weekend? IIRC we're all getting together to discuss how much we all hate you.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Like seriously Bill you twat.  A new thread to discuss about easter weekend down below.

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1090.new.html#new

How was the catch up marvel today? :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 28, 2010, 07:35:31 PM
Like seriously Bill you twat.  A new thread to discuss about easter weekend down below.

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1090.new.html#new

Hilarious. Frustrating. Wtf.

All the reasons we love marvel.

We had a few games with the random team generator. Some of those were fucking O_o

I learned i really really really dont like spiral.

I unleashed Anakaris' load all over Lenny's MSP. And broke all his resets by mashing buttons. Richard shot people with cable. Leo ran away with storm. And sim. And Magneto. And various other characters. And i lost like 75% of the matches because im awesome.

I dont know why, but my sonson is my best character. As long as she has under half life, and 3 enemy characters to get through.

Random personal question: Are you back in NZ permanently now?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Yup, NZ 4 Life! :)

Damn, I might have to land at your pad Lenny to test your new powers, hahah! ;P

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 28, 2010, 08:02:10 PM
Hilarious. Frustrating. Wtf.

All the reasons we love marvel.

We had a few games with the random team generator. Some of those were fucking O_o

I learned i really really really dont like spiral.

I unleashed Anakaris' load all over Lenny's MSP. And broke all his resets by mashing buttons. Richard shot people with cable. Leo ran away with storm. And sim. And Magneto. And various other characters. And i lost like 75% of the matches because im awesome.

I dont know why, but my sonson is my best character. As long as she has under half life, and 3 enemy characters to get through.

Random personal question: Are you back in NZ permanently now?

It seem u don't like so many character in the game .....Spiderman , BH, Spiral , Omega , Richard Grand pa Cable lol..................etc etc
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: gunsmoke on March 28, 2010, 09:29:20 PM
It seem u don't like so many character in the game .....Spiderman , BH, Spiral , Omega , Richard Grand pa Cable lol..................etc etc

All those characters spam the screen with crap. (Except spiderman. He only spams stuff when you use him ben :P) I hate having to constantly chase shit down. Man up and come fight me dammit!
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 28, 2010, 07:35:31 PM

brilliant. cable blew his load over everyone  ;D

i needed to nurse my ego over the hiding dave and sol gave me the night before.

samurai black

moose!

The article just said LIKE MvC, isn't it just referring to TVC? *shrugs*

stereomonkey

Everyones favourite AHVB guy in munny form

samurai black

as cool as that is, the tech arm and face look kinda gross.

i should do something with my munny, its still basically naked :?

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

I wouldn't have thought those hyper combos vs chars falling in were unblockable, weird. Do they just basically hit from both sides?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Barnstorm

Quote from: fluxcore on April 17, 2010, 11:01:39 AM
I wouldn't have thought those hyper combos vs chars falling in were unblockable, weird. Do they just basically hit from both sides?

My understanding is that they cross up so if they are blocking like normal they will get hit
Cyclops has one as well which you super jump and optic blast directly down in the corner

fluxcore

Yeah well then that's not unblockable is it? You just block the other way. I think there's more to it than that with this vid...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness