• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

ROCK? My bad my English Sucks......

Anyway if u talking about the Doom Rock set up goes like this:

Easiest way - Iron man Cr. LK +Doom rock. CR Lk , Doom rock hits in the air . normal jump forward LP , Up Hp -> Infinite start . ( Pls Note : you roll )

Talking about MVC2 again . Anyone keen to play on Wednesday after 5 pm or anytime on Thursday and Friday ? Is my days off  ;D

When u guys going to Time Zone Just go pass by Yifan on Thursday and Friday around 230pm-5pm i will be playing KOF 13.

PS: c'mon Dave and Sol is been a while man....i tell Kururu if u guys keen (*___*)

ClOrkwOrk time  ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

redtie

Man all this knowledge!!  ;D OHHH! thats where I was going wrong, I wasn't letting the stick go back to neutral. So I'm guessing this is how you sjc with everyone? You have to let it go back into neutral before super jumping? Sweet! Back to training.

stereomonkey

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 17, 2011, 10:01:21 AM
Anyway if u talking about the Doom Rock set up goes like this:

Yeah, Dooms Rock assist.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: LN on January 17, 2011, 09:27:37 AM
also, you do s.HP xx proton cannon after the inf in the corner.

Fuck. Forgot that. And furthermore i dont even think the hk launch in the combo i posted even connects. Fail.

And i didnt know the c.mp was sjc able. 10 years later and i still learn shit about this game.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

LN

Yeah, it's the 'japanese setup' for the inf.
There is no knowledge that is not power

stereomonkey

Damn, gonna get my DC setup on the old crt and start playing some marvel again :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Nick4now

What's some Strider infinites? atm I'm only doing a simple combo from MVC1 (cr.lp, cr.lk, cr.hp, SJ, j.lp, j.lk, j.mp, j.mk, qcf lp)

Also who are the Marvel players on PSN? Keen to get in a few games after some intense training mode  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

Quote from: Nick4now on January 17, 2011, 02:49:28 PM
What's some Strider infinites? atm I'm only doing a simple combo from MVC1 (cr.lp, cr.lk, cr.hp, SJ, j.lp, j.lk, j.mp, j.mk, qcf lp)

Also who are the Marvel players on PSN? Keen to get in a few games after some intense training mode  ;D
I'll play MvC2 with you, I'm not as good as Bill, Sol, Dave, Richard etc though. Just msg me if you want a game, or post here. Hell I'll even put down GT5 for a few games of MvC2. Get Richard on board and we can start up a lobby!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Nick4now on January 17, 2011, 02:49:28 PM

the only one that you need to know is the one on sent ( i think that its also the only one he can do)

goes:

[j.hp, j.hk, land, j.lk, j.mk, reaches top of jump] repeat from start

you have to make sure you hit the j.hk so that strider looks as tho he's cutting sents nuts.

i hope you can kinda understand that ;D

and ben....maybe on friday  :D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Nick4now

Yep I think I undersatnd, I remember seeing it in the Clockw0rk vs DarkPrince MM. Shot Dave  ;D I swear this game is hard to learn without any outside help.

@Graeme: Yep I'll flick you a msg the next time we're both online  :) Richard you pro feel free to join us too (and anyone else)  :D

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on January 17, 2011, 08:07:58 PM
Yep I think I undersatnd, I remember seeing it in the Clockw0rk vs DarkPrince MM. Shot Dave  ;D I swear this game is hard to learn without any outside help.

oh bro, try learning that shit at the arcade. soooooo hard :/
one of my earliest marvel memories was getting smoked by ben (gunsmoke) the one and only time i ever saw him use team scrub.

Quote from: Nick4now on January 17, 2011, 08:07:58 PM
@Graeme: Yep I'll flick you a msg the next time we're both online  :) Richard you pro feel free to join us too (and anyone else)  :D
haha, my ps3 was feeling super pro and was spitting out discs so i just packed it away. prob fucked out on its own just sitting in the drawer.

will have to sort out a new console :/

Nick4now

Awww man that sucks. It sounds like your console thinks that someone is mashing on the eject button lol I'm glad that the slim ps3s are now hard buttons and not stupid touch ones. Kids fucked up my first PS3's power button and the only way to turn it on was to either use a controller or hit the eject button lol

LN

Quote from: samurai black on January 17, 2011, 11:08:46 PM
will have to sort out a new console :/

get the right platform next time _b
There is no knowledge that is not power

samurai black

Quote from: LN on January 18, 2011, 07:41:02 AM
get the right platform next time _b
yeah, another ps3 :P

redtie

New question for the day

How do you do infinite cr.hp with magneto?? Is there some way to set it up?