• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZISM Tournament 21-03-09 Match Videos

Started by Lennysaurus, March 22, 2009, 07:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Hiya Guys,

I'll use this post to link all the videos.  For now I have mafe a playlist for the top 8 which you can view here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=17BD3A86809A8A04

Will add more of the other matches soon!!

admin edit: I've uploaded the same vids but with sound, playlist http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FF99BBF592B3C7BA

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

iMagneto

did u record the sound as well? o_O no sound on the match videos :(

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iMagneto on March 22, 2009, 07:55:15 PM

Yeah sorry man we had some "technical difficulties".  We know what went wrong and it wont happen next time thats for sure!

iMagneto

thats ok~ should chuck in some nice background music hehe =)~~

god dam i like ur gen o-O

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iMagneto on March 22, 2009, 08:39:26 PM
thats ok~ should chuck in some nice background music hehe =)~~

god dam i like ur gen o-O

LOL if you liked it so much whyed you rape it so hard in the Quarters??? lol 

I was gonna put some music in, but then i thought meh... they can humm a song or play thier own haha

GGs too btw, that bison is viscious!!!  Never seen a bison that could cover all the bases like that bro!

iMagneto

played it too much in yifans bro haha~~

too much you tube, i dont even have the console at home yet..~~ =( i want it badly!
especially the hori arcade fighting stick 3 X 2 !!!

Gino

What happened was that the tv wasn't loud enough to hear, so we plugged in an optical cable to the xbox 360 for sound. Except when we did that it cut out the RCA sound. Gay ass xbox 360.

iMagneto

Quote from: glisignoli on March 22, 2009, 09:00:09 PM

What happened was that the tv wasn't loud enough to hear, so we plugged in an optical cable to the xbox 360 for sound. Except when we did that it cut out the RCA sound. Gay ass xbox 360.

aiyo~~ >_< oh well it doesnt matter it was set on eng voice..~~ i prefer the jap voice anyways heh heh ~~
hey i watch the videos, at the end i saw the background music at the end.. didnt added the BGM >_<~ hehe ..

fluxcore

Christ Lenny! Nice work with the vids!
What are you using to edit them, premiere?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

AVS Video Editor.  Bought it off the net last night.

I like the flames :)  As soon as I saw the flames I axed the original intro lol.

WHen we do the next one we will get better quality video as well.  I should have brought all my AV equipment with me damnit.

The videos are taking aaaages to upload so I will leave them running over night.  You guys can look for them in my Youtube profile.  When I get up in the morning I will add them to the playlist.

fluxcore

I think what I'll probably do is download the vids off youtube in HQ and mux the audio from my vids onto them, then upload them as responses to your vids. One big problem with my vids is that the camera I was using only records for 3mins at a time, meaning that some matches have loss of footage in annoying places, so it's probably a lot more sensible to just work off your vids and just have audio dropout.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on March 22, 2009, 10:17:27 PM
I think what I'll probably do is download the vids off youtube in HQ and mux the audio from my vids onto them, then upload them as responses to your vids. One big problem with my vids is that the camera I was using only records for 3mins at a time, meaning that some matches have loss of footage in annoying places, so it's probably a lot more sensible to just work off your vids and just have audio dropout.

When I have edited them I'll put them on a usb HDD and courier them to you.  I work for courierpost so it wont cost anything.  THat might be easier.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk