• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

new NZISM LOGO! THIS IS MY FINAL!

Started by iMagneto, March 03, 2009, 12:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

and yes apologize for the slow reply..~~ too busy with work eg >_<~

fluxcore

No worries man, we just love the logo enough that we want to be able to use it for everything! :D

As for the PSD, yeah you could send it if you'd rather, else you could ul it to filefront or sendspace or rapidshare or whatever... whatever is easiest for you. If you have time to tinker with it yourself before hand though please do!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on March 29, 2009, 12:08:19 AM
No worries man, we just love the logo enough that we want to be able to use it for everything! :D

As for the PSD, yeah you could send it if you'd rather, else you could ul it to filefront or sendspace or rapidshare or whatever... whatever is easiest for you. If you have time to tinker with it yourself before hand though please do!

NO!  Hurry the fuck up.... Just kidding ;D

So can't wait till I can wear a Tee's and hat with the logo on it.  Whoops, I just jizzed in my pants  8)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 29, 2009, 12:36:51 AM
So can't wait till I can wear a Tee's and hat with the logo on it.  Whoops, I just jizzed in my pants  8)

Obligatory youtube link time... sorry!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: fluxcore on March 29, 2009, 12:38:47 AM
Quote from: stereomonkey on March 29, 2009, 12:36:51 AM

Obligatory youtube link time... sorry!

WTf flux lol   ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!