• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Who was your toughest Boss to beat?

Started by stereomonkey, March 28, 2009, 01:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Haha, So many bosses and I know I'm still missing a few but these are the ones I can recall.

My vote goes toward Magneto on Xmen Children of the Atom.  He was fucken insane!

EDIT: Please post on who you picked and why because I know some bosses are the toughest for a reason ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

I went Rugal, because his Orochi forms and shit were just insane. His moves were literally godlike.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Thats just like Mags in CotA,  Fucken flys around throwing shit at you from all over the place and then his fricken hyper graph.... Fuck  >:(

Gino

Onslaught from mvc. At the time my random button mashing skills weren't enough to beat him!

Destiny_Ignition

Also Onslaught, at first i just walked off thinking i beat him after the 1st form

stereomonkey

Quote from: Destiny_Ignition on March 28, 2009, 04:09:28 PM
Also Onslaught, at first i just walked off thinking i beat him after the 1st form

LOL!  That's exactly what I did too!  Lucky my friend was like "woah, wtf... he changed bro!"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i picked cyber akuma from marvelvs sf . I fort id clocked it and then he showed up and raped my ass
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I-No took me FOREVER before i cuold beat her consistently. Unfortunately, i voted before i noticed Igniz. Fucking Igniz >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Anyone even considering picking abyss ought to be ashamed.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on March 28, 2009, 09:33:39 PM

I think once i lost to abyss. Maybe.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

TBH I've never beaten onslaught, however there have been SO MANY KoF bosses that are ballsmashingly hard that I had to pick one.

stereomonkey

Lol, I thought it might be funny to put him in this, considering most of the others are some bad ass mother fuckers.  Those KOF bosses are  total ASSSSSSS! Seriously  :'(

EDIT:
Quote from: fluxcore on March 28, 2009, 10:14:11 PM
however there have been SO MANY KoF bosses that are ballsmashingly hard that I had to pick one.

Lol, thats what I was thinking

Destiny_Ignition

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 28, 2009, 09:46:02 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on March 28, 2009, 09:33:39 PM

I think once i lost to abyss. Maybe.

the 2nd one has to be the most annoying, always disappearing and making them snot bubbles
then he laughs at u  =/

iMagneto

i voted magneto in X-men COTA
i also voted gouki (Akuma) in Street Fighter EX plus Alpha

those 2 characters were a bitch to beat up!~

All of the Kof Bosses were pimp, especially God Rugal~

samurai black

igniz has to be chosen by everyone, cause hes like the only boss to actually exploit his own infinite.