• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4 Auckland 2nd Tournament 2009

Started by zos'la, March 30, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

When I started playing Viper my penis grew 6 extra inches, but for quite different reasons (I hope!)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

I really do think one of the Viper titles should be "MILF"
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 15, 2009, 02:20:47 PM
Shit, if my maths is right, youre rocking an 8 inch wang now.

I don't want to know how you found out the measurements...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 15, 2009, 02:49:40 PM

He used the tip of his tongue and the back of his throat!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA BURN BIRDIE WONG!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 03:03:44 PM

That is ultimately the funniest and grossest thing I have ever heard!  That needs to be you signature from now on Lenny! lol  ;)

zos'la

lol  Lenny u freaking the hell outa me from those post.... :D

anyways I am terrible sorry to cause SUCH wall of txt from my 2 sentence... seriously lol.

I can't even remember what i wrote actualyl if you ask me now but just get over it play together have fun then its all GG.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[8-----D] Toots

Money Match!!!

Hue vs Everyone in this thread. He gets TWO lives like alex the kidd

;D

My moneys on Hue  ;)

Seems like alot of people are frustrated with Ryu for whatever reason. Yeah he is easy to pick-up. Yeah he is easy to use at an average level but at higher levels of play Ryu is a fairly difficult character to use. He doesn't have many gimmicks or tricks (well...) he is just a solid character. You have to have good footsies and fireball zoning to win. These are things that seem to take a hell of a lot longer to learn than difficult combos and setups. I know I get beat up when I pick ryu against some one who knows how to poke and zone well.

fluxcore

Dude, you're only reaffirming the original statement. The whole point was to offer a suggestion of a char that will help him get better at footsies and zoning. NOTHING MORE.

BTW what more do you want in a 'higher level' char than 'solid'? At higher level you are guaranteed to have good footsies and zoning, otherwise you wouldn't be 'higher level'. Even at the highest level, who do you see? Sagat.... and Ryu. What more can I say? Of course 'higher level' isn't going to be easy, that's why it's the higher level! All you want is a character that lets you express your capability. At 'higher level' gimmicks and tricks do shit all, because the other people either know them or adapt to them. All you're left with is solid basics.

Fuck this discussion, you cnuts are so damn defensive about your chars. Get some perspective.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on June 15, 2009, 06:25:33 PM
Dude, you're only reaffirming the original statement. The whole point was to offer a suggestion of a char that will help him get better at footsies and zoning. NOTHING MORE.

BTW what more do you want in a 'higher level' char than 'solid'? At higher level you are guaranteed to have good footsies and zoning, otherwise you wouldn't be 'higher level'. Even at the highest level, who do you see? Sagat.... and Ryu. What more can I say? Of course 'higher level' isn't going to be easy, that's why it's the higher level! All you want is a character that lets you express your capability. At 'higher level' gimmicks and tricks do shit all, because the other people either know them or adapt to them. All you're left with is solid basics.

Fuck this discussion, you cunts are so damn defensive about your chars. Get some perspective.

FUCK YEAH!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

NO!!! MY GIMMICKS ARE ALL I HAVE!!

srsly.

no. SERIOUSLY.

Im actually not kidding. :(

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 03:03:44 PM

The BIRRY WONG sex doll happens to have a ruler on the tongue. Its how i measure my hard-ons when im pretending that im giving myself a blow job. Its an addition i made after seeing Lenny's mother's ACTUAL tongue.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 15, 2009, 08:37:18 PM
NO!!! MY GIMMICKS ARE ALL I HAVE!!

srsly.

no. SERIOUSLY.

Im actually not kidding. :(

Welcome to the club lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: fluxcore on June 15, 2009, 06:25:33 PM
cnuts

Whoops. I didn't read from the original post and just assumed that the argument was Ryu is easy to win with. If you want to talk about footsies and zoning then Ryu and Akuma are pretty much the only characters in sfiv that have both.

Agree mostly with your second point. I probably should have said that Ryu doesn't have any abusable shit (no one really does in sfiv) rather than just saying he is solid.

Ryu is probably the character I enjoy playing the least so if it seems like I'm a fanboy I am really not. Just thought there was a lack of respect for his gameplay and wanted to say something. Also I'll be the first to admit that my main (boxer) is easy to use.

Truce?

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero