• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4 Auckland 2nd Tournament 2009

Started by zos'la, March 30, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

stupid fish Abel is better because he knows the ins and outs of that char, whereas Faggot is new to him and he still got plenty to learn, though in saying so the Faggot got high potentials of being better than his Abel since he is just top tier/ overpowered lol.

I don't find is Faggot hard to beat once you get around it, but need I wouldn't confirm that now since I have not played him for ages and he has practice plenty from sponsor.

WTB execution................... anyone want to donate their console and game for a month :D?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

zos'la

Quote from: massi4h on June 16, 2009, 02:30:05 PM
Don't play at Yifan's. I spent bloody $30 just yesterday. I should just buy the bloody game and a TE, it'd be cheaper.

LOL... tbh its not truely that bad at yifans... just have like 2-3 games and if you lose that is that. its a learning thing to lose and make sure u learn from you mistakes.
I never spend more than $10 a day... usually $2-$4 max.... unless there are lots of people there to challenge :D

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: massi4h on June 16, 2009, 02:30:05 PM
Don't play at Yifan's. I spent bloody $30 just yesterday. I should just buy the bloody game and a TE, it'd be cheaper.
But then your skills will remain the same even if you have the game at home and have no competition.
I have to admit that Kevin/Simon/Me/Cody probably has spent over $700 since the game first came out until now. With that money we could buy a PS3 and sit at home and play. But then, we will lose that $700 real battle experience. Beating the CPU over and over is no fun. And I'm not so sure about Online Matches. From what I know, It's pretty laggy (even 0.2s is a big different in fighting games, unless u dont use ur reaction)
The ONLY reason that i play game is competition. If there is no competition, there will be no motivation. And no motivation = no improvement.
That's being said, we (at least me,cody,simon and Kevin) has never felt that we are "unlucky" for not having the game at home. But it would be nice to have one at home so we can learn all the characters.

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on June 16, 2009, 02:33:53 PM
stupid fish Abel is better because he knows the ins and outs of that char, whereas Faggot is new to him and he still got plenty to learn, though in saying so the Faggot got high potentials of being better than his Abel since he is just top tier/ overpowered lol.

I don't find is Faggot hard to beat once you get around it, but need I wouldn't confirm that now since I have not played him for ages and he has practice plenty from sponsor.

WTB execution................... anyone want to donate their console and game for a month :D?

Um, not me. Got Training drills to do, and Oz pros to beat on.

tho . . . What's with all the derogitory gay references and calling guys ladies Andy? Hmmmm . . .

Lennysaurus

Man I wish I lived in town so that I could play more often at yiffans.

And I hate that when I get to yiffans I cant use Gen.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 16, 2009, 03:32:44 PM
Man I wish I lived in town so that I could play more often at yiffans.

And I hate that when I get to yiffans I cant use Gen.

Just come every Wed is fine. Just like Ben ^_^
Or maybe we should make Friday's noon or Sat's noon is SF4 time and everyone should gather at yifans and waste all the money lol.

HoneyBadger

lol or we could just rent pods and use a quater system on sat afternoons =P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 16, 2009, 03:44:23 PM

But then you'd have to play against THE CONSOLE CHARACTERS :O
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: fluxcore on June 16, 2009, 04:11:44 PM
Quote from: Smoofikith on June 16, 2009, 03:44:23 PM

But then you'd have to play against THE CONSOLE CHARACTERS :O
That shouldn't be a problem coz we are not running a tournament.
In fact, it's even better for people who don't have a console coz they can get used to fighting new characters before joining tournaments.

zos'la

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 16, 2009, 03:29:44 PM
Quote from: zosla on June 16, 2009, 02:33:53 PM

Um, not me. Got Training drills to do, and Oz pros to beat on.

tho . . . What's with all the derogitory gay references and calling guys ladies Andy? Hmmmm . . .

um don't get what training drills or OZ pro you are doing....

I was referring SAGAT = Faggot :) that is if you got the wrong idea.

Wednesday lunch time is fine to gather at Yifans. But weekend sounds good too :) maybe at RvB for those interested we can get teat big screen for the few who are keen.

Hue u egg, so ur saying I am not competitive enought for u!!!! :'(
meh ok maybe not  ;D

fluxcore

Wow dude, he meant lending you his ps3 & game
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Just need some more beerz Andy!

Does this mean another RvB day on sat?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Cr8zyK1LL3r

what ?? I've never said that..... Of course, I have hard times fighting against ur Ryu too.
But we haven't played against each other for so long. We should play from time to time so i can learn more from your Ryu ^_^ I think your style is closer to Daigo compare to mine. Mine is crap, random shit. lol

zos'la

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on June 16, 2009, 04:41:46 PM
what ?? I've never said that..... Of course, I have hard times fighting against ur Ryu too.
But we haven't played against each other for so long. We should play from time to time so i can learn more from your Ryu ^_^ I think your style is closer to Daigo compare to mine. Mine is crap, random shit. lol

I hate when you say that kind of stuff Hue!!!! hate hate.
LOL we dun play becausde we use the same char and we share too many games lawl.

Quote from: fluxcore on June 16, 2009, 04:37:14 PM
Wow dude, he meant lending you his ps3 & game

oh hahaha hey I am SLOW!!! okay ENGLISH is not my first languange so its a bit hard to catch on some of the things people say and certainly I don't know anything about training or OZ pro... But Atleast James was nice enought to reply to my stupid post as it was a joke in the first place asking for that kind of stuff lol, I just post it for the laugh.

Just had a few games with simon's sagat.. hmmm diffinitely need more practice.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

did his Sagat improve at all ??? After all those trainings he took. I hope he improved. lol
And I was serious when talking about your Ryu, Andy. I wont deny that u cannot do combo, But you still manage to win a lot coz you have good zonning skills and strategies (that's what i meant by closer to Daigo compare to my Ryu)