• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4 Auckland 2nd Tournament 2009

Started by zos'la, March 30, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 17, 2009, 11:20:06 AM
Quote from: massi4h on June 17, 2009, 11:15:07 AM
Quote from: zosla on June 17, 2009, 09:11:51 AM
I'm normally very good with execution, but I think what i am doing wrong here is that I am TOO quick when it comes to these combos... like you guys say, hyper fight mode!!!!

As normal, I'll be at yifans about 12:30 - 1 pm
guys come along and have some fun games.
Yeah so I can spend another $20 again today. Might have to pass lol, got a big exam tomorrow and Friday...

Pussy. Even Koo is less of a pussy than you now. Yeah, I just went there.

Pshh. Just cause I beat you last time we played with my Ragin Demon Ultra. What else do I need.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

don't recall losing to u :D

or were you refering to smooof?  ???
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

He means me =P I'm like his GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

OK i got some posters and pamphlets for the tournament.
Many Thanks to Graemme, job well done for hooking us up on these.

Anyone who wants to help put these up or hand them out soemwhere, please let me know and we can sort something out.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: zosla on June 18, 2009, 02:55:48 PM
OK i got some posters and pamphlets for the tournament.
Many Thanks to Graemme, job well done for hooking us up on these.

Anyone who wants to help put these up or hand them out soemwhere, please let me know and we can sort something out.

Seeing as im off work for at least another week im happy to go put some of these up out south here no probs .
MY wifes the manager of whitcoulls botany and she said I can put some up in the windows there , I go ask around some other shops too if that helps in botany and westfield manukau
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

yeah central Auckland and West Auckland I'll cover as I live out west :)
but all other places such as north shore and south Auckland will need some of u ladies who lives out there^^

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on June 19, 2009, 08:42:52 AM
but all other places such as north shore and south Auckland will need some of u ladies who lives out there^^

WHAT'S UP WITH CALLIN DUDES LADIES ANDY, IS IT MEANT TO BE INSULTING, CAUSE I GOT A RIGHT HOOK FOR YOU IN YOUR LEFT JAW IF IT IS.

Comprende?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 19, 2009, 09:38:48 AM

WHAT'S UP WITH CALLIN DUDES LADIES ANDY, IS IT MEANT TO BE INSULTING, CAUSE I GOT A RIGHT HOOK FOR YOU IN YOUR LEFT JAW IF IT IS.

Comprende?

Haha, ill get behind him and you push.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

SHHHHOOORRRYYYUUKKEENNN!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 19, 2009, 10:40:58 AM

SHHHHOOORRRYYYUUKKEENNN!!!!

Um more like this:

Whiffed Shoryuken. . .

S.hp xx hp.tk feint ~ c.hp xx ex.seismo ~ sjc mp.tk feint ~ mp.tk (corner) Ultra.

Expect it at the tourney, I'd put money on that muthafucker.

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Does the mp.tk feint build meter? If it doesn't, what's the point? I've never had any problem connecting a simple sjc mp.tk after ex seismo on it's own...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on June 19, 2009, 11:02:28 AM
Does the mp.tk feint build meter? If it doesn't, what's the point? I've never had any problem connecting a simple sjc mp.tk after ex seismo on it's own...

The only thing it does is it makes the timing much more generous on hitting the mp.tk on certain characters (Gief/Honda/Gouken esp) and for show too ;).

But you're right however, 99 times out of 100 I'll just straight mp.tk or sjc mp.tk and it'll connect.

I really wanna put on a show for the tourney though, so watch me throw my TK feints 'willy nilly' hehehe ;)

Lennysaurus

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 19, 2009, 11:07:49 AM
Quote from: fluxcore on June 19, 2009, 11:02:28 AM

The only thing it does is it makes the timing much more generous on hitting the mp.tk on certain characters (Gief/Honda/Gouken esp) and for show too ;).

But you're right however, 99 times out of 100 I'll just straight mp.tk or sjc mp.tk and it'll connect.

I really wanna put on a show for the tourney though, so watch me throw my TK feints 'willy nilly' hehehe ;)

Last night I was usin my cousins lighter.  You just grind the grindy bit that makes a spark without lighting the lighter.  it looked like TK sparks so I did feints in front of the mirror with it.  I looked pro as.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero