• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

igotnext movie

Started by fluxcore, March 31, 2009, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

SF doco in the works...

http://www.igotnextmovie.com/

hd torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2734369

Looks like it's going to be fucking awesome!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Will

Looks sweet, HAVE to love it when crowds like that erupt,

Have you seen Bang The Machine Flux?

Its a bummer that it wont ever make it to DVD, really keen to see it & only a few people in the US hold tapes of it.
Learning....

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Bang the machine will eventually get a release so the makers can re-coop some of their money they spent on the film .
Thats why the people who do have a copy have never uploaded it to the net in respect to the film makers .

When 9/11 happened the building next to it housed all the film footage and they lost a shit load of material and I believe un-licensed audio was burnt into the movie so without getting the copyrights to the music it couldnt be released . Hence why its never been shown except at a few EVO's .

They have said it will get a release once new audio and other bits have been redone .
I believe this is right but someone can correct if im wrong .

And yeah that doco looks the schizznit 8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Will

O true true yea the last I heard of it was on the SF podcast and that they need to get new rights for it etc.

Fuck man that trailer makes me wanna go play hardout, fighting games are hell better then any other hahaha
Learning....

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

stereomonkey

Ooooooh Snap,  That looks tight!!  :)

Hopefully this will come to dvd, and then also bang the machine.  Better start saving for teh US dollars lol
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

I think this one is going to be free actually!

But yeah I'd love to see Bang The Machine, been waiting for that one for about 10 years now. As far as I understand it, Blackstar has the story correct.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I damn near made the exact same thing for my final assignment at uni.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

To quote the movie Robocop "I'd buy that for a dollar" Actually I'd spend more than a dollar. Is it all Final Round or will their be footage of other torneys as well?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Will

Says "May 2009" so most likely all find round, sinsation & cali regionals. Should extend to Aug and include some EVO stuff EG Interviews with the first SFIV EVO winner.

Edit: Didnt see this but this is from the website:

"I Got Next has grown into a feature length production, which will see two releases, a short cut in May and a longer cut in the winter of '09."
Learning....

Will

Premieres on U frag in an hour,

http://ufrag.tv/

Little pre show now, then a Q&A after its finished.
Learning....

Squares

Damn I wish they would use Justin.tv, that U Frag thing lags like a mother for me.
Nyaaaa

CptMunta

Watching it now, It laggs too,

So I start the vid pause it and come back in an hour. Pretty polished so far  8)

Squares

I'm about 40 minutes in. So far so good.

EDIT: Just started randomly buffering, if I leave it, doesn't work. Just buffers after 10 seconds of play.
Nyaaaa

CptMunta

Quote from: Squares on June 29, 2009, 10:10:18 PM
I'm about 40 minutes in. So far so good.

EDIT: Just started randomly buffering, if I leave it, doesn't work. Just buffers after 10 seconds of play.

Wierd, I watched some of it, it started buffering, paused it, left to friends birthday gig, came back and it played fine. I must have been gone a few hours then I suppose  ???

Yeah UFrag is a bit annoying like that, I have trouble with the live feeds as well.