• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

How Many console do u own at home?

Started by gunsmoke, January 27, 2007, 12:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on January 31, 2007, 11:16:47 AM
I have 5 consoles at home...

Unfortunately, 4 of them are PS2's...

1 of them is a PSP...

And my sister sold the Gamecube...  uugghh...

OMG 4 PS2s to play around with lol what a rich dude

I have

PSP
GBA (Zelda Edi) Yay-yer
PS2 with those detachable screens SUWEET!

Also does a Brick Game count Tetris FTW! lol.....
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

!DIABLO GTR!

Only one of them was bought when it cost $799.

It's not my faulty everyone in the house wants to buy their own PS2...   :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

kingpiccolo

hmmmmm
Xbox
PS2
Gamecube
DS
My DC is broken T_T

fluxcore

Quote from: kingpiccolo on February 02, 2007, 12:34:25 AM
My DC is broken T_T

If it's random rebooting then it's pretty easy to fix... burnt out controllers shouldn't be hard either... Laser, trickier.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on February 02, 2007, 09:56:20 AM
DC is all u need ;D

I used to think that, but recently only PS2 has been getting the good stuff... I basically only bought a PS2 because of Capcom Classics Collection 2 (Super Turbo)... and then Samurai Shodown Tenka, KoFXI, 3s/AE... also most of the non-arcade tournies in the states are thinking of switching to PS2 MvC2 due to DCs breaking & being difficult to replace.

Basically my games rig is now a PC for everything emulatable and a PS2 for the rest... the DC is just in a cupboard o_o

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on February 02, 2007, 10:04:34 AM
Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on February 02, 2007, 09:56:20 AM
DC is all u need ;D

I used to think that, but recently only PS2 has been getting the good stuff... I basically only bought a PS2 because of Capcom Classics Collection 2 (Super Turbo)... and then Samurai Shodown Tenka, KoFXI, 3s/AE... also most of the non-arcade tournies in the states are thinking of switching to PS2 MvC2 due to DCs breaking & being difficult to replace.

Basically my games rig is now a PC for everything emulatable and a PS2 for the rest... the DC is just in a cupboard o_o

--flux

lol, im just a few years behind, i only just got my dc a year ago...and i love it to bits, i'd marry it if people didn't think that kind of thing was weird... ::)

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on February 02, 2007, 10:14:58 AM
lol, im just a few years behind, i only just got my dc a year ago...and i love it to bits, i'd marry it if people didn't think that kind of thing was weird... ::)

It's definitely a nice machine. Built in VGA support is great (I strongly advise getting a VGA box!), lot of good games on it, too. It's really a shame it didn't take off, and I hated the PS2 for a very long time because it killed off the little white lovebox.

However, facts are facts, and the PS2 gets the fighters now... :(

--flux

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on February 02, 2007, 10:18:43 AM
Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on February 02, 2007, 10:14:58 AM

It's definitely a nice machine. Built in VGA support is great (I strongly advise getting a VGA box!), lot of good games on it, too. It's really a shame it didn't take off, and I hated the PS2 for a very long time because it killed off the little white lovebox.

However, facts are facts, and the PS2 gets the fighters now... :(

--flux

that is true, i too was in the ps2 hate camp for awhile......till i played red faction.....then it was over, but yeh, facts are facts.....

now im in the xbox hate camp lol :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

likewise, but now that ive seen crackdown on 360, i might just pick one up. im still deliberating whether to get a wii/ps3. but dammit, i need to hate something, otherwise i wont feel fulfilled.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM
likewise, but now that ive seen crackdown on 360, i might just pick one up. im still deliberating whether to get a wii/ps3. but dammit, i need to hate something, otherwise i wont feel fulfilled.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........................
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

kingpiccolo

Yeah nah my DC's problem is the laser so i say its stuffed id just get another if i really needed it cos my xbox was dead till i had to get a new PSU for it.

fluxcore

Quote from: kingpiccolo on February 03, 2007, 07:11:40 PM
Yeah nah my DC's problem is the laser so i say its stuffed id just get another if i really needed it cos my xbox was dead till i had to get a new PSU for it.

Ah well. Keep the old DC for parts anyway! Or if you don't want it give it to me :D

--flux

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on February 05, 2007, 09:22:23 AM
Quote from: kingpiccolo on February 03, 2007, 07:11:40 PM

Ah well. Keep the old DC for parts anyway! Or if you don't want it give it to me :D

--flux

Mee too.... ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Zenki

Console history eh... lol
The ones I don't say missing or broken are still at my place...

Famicom (Jap NES) x2
Super Famicom (Jap SNES)
GB (stolen in childhood)
GBA (brother has)

Sega Saturn white
Dreamcast

NeoGeo CD and NeoGeo CD-Z:
(sold NGCD, and CD-Z is f_cked, refused by SNK back in the days to be fixed, bastards)

PS (crapped out pickup, motor not moving properly)
PS2 white (modded, direct HD boot and HDL)
PS3 (had but can't afford to keep, so sold :(
PSP white (custom firmware 3.10 OE-A)

Favourite is PSP at the moment... so useful when the potential is unleashed by CFW.