• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Introduce urself 4 those who stay in Auckland ! Plus top 3 any games you like !

Started by gunsmoke, January 27, 2007, 01:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

^TOPIC^  ;D ;D ;D ;D hehe any1 anyhwere who stay in NEW ZEALAND lol  ;)

Da name is Benedict aka Ben  ;D Auckland Central ! Me nobody lol currently working in Skycity T____T
. Yeah still single (*____*) looking 4 girlfriend  :-[ any1....available?? Fave food Asian more meat mo Problem !! .....can't thing of anything else..............

MVC2
Metal Slug series
Too many.................dono wot to add on da 3rd place ...old skool type basically i love 2D'S more then 3D'S .......... :-[

PS Life Is Good When U Wanna Be....!!
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

:'( C'mon man don't be shy man..just drop few word...where is da love man... 8)

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

dav3tron/dop3fi3nd/d'w0rx....hahaha

I like challenging anyone on anything, even when i know i'm going to lose...and i love eatting foodz0rz.... ;D

MVC2
CABAL
KOF2001

Yeh thats bowt it....heres some love for u ben haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Coddfish

Hi, I'm Matt aka Coddfish.

I like Fighting games and RPGs (with the release of The Burning Crusade, world of warcraft is consuming most of my time these days).

Top 3 fighting games would be

Guilty Gear XX #Reload is the only game I'm playing seriously at the moment.

And a bit of CVS2 and SFA3 on the side. Although I can only play one character in CVS2 >_>

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 29, 2007, 12:30:53 PM
I like challenging anyone on anything, even when i know i'm going to lose...

^^^ One of the most important things for a fighting game player I reckon! Well, if you learn from it, anyway... :D

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Quote from: Coddfish on January 29, 2007, 03:29:52 PM
I like Fighting games and RPGs (with the release of The Burning Crusade, world of warcraft is consuming most of my time these days).

Fucking WOW is stealing gamers from every damned thing!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on January 29, 2007, 04:17:07 PM
Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 29, 2007, 12:30:53 PM
I like challenging anyone on anything, even when i know i'm going to lose...

^^^ One of the most important things for a fighting game player I reckon! Well, if you learn from it, anyway... :D

--flux

especially with close minded tekken players :P.....its not all about 3D guys......

2D fighter to the core......
The New Generation Clockw0rk

gunsmoke

GGXX reloded huh...i like that game but im not good at itT_______T...i like Potemkin

samurai black

rch, also known as samurai black on a few other internet places. im one of the horrible regulars on the FG board at gamefaqs  ;D

i run around with a team i dubbed team green, doom/cable/cyke, all in their green palette swaps. ben stole my colours with his anakaris team  :P

mostly play marvel with a little bit of skill, kof xi with no skill at all. i only play the other games causal. whenever i play ggxx reloaded at yifans, its all about faust

fluxcore

Quote from: samurai black on January 30, 2007, 01:19:10 AM
i run around with a team i dubbed team green, doom/cable/cyke, all in their green palette swaps. ben stole my colours with his anakaris team  :P

That's not too dissimilar to a team I sometimes play around with that I stole from Viscant... Doom/Storm/Cyclops. However it's much easier to win with Doom/Storm/Sent... I guess doom air photon array XX HVB would work, but it's a bit ghetto...

Another of my fav play-around teams is Sakura/Storm/Sent (storm/sent popular, huh? :p)... or the low tier version, Sakura/Morrigan/Tron... :D

--flux

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on January 30, 2007, 09:58:43 AM
Quote from: samurai black on January 30, 2007, 01:19:10 AM

That's not too dissimilar to a team I sometimes play around with that I stole from Viscant... Doom/Storm/Cyclops. However it's much easier to win with Doom/Storm/Sent... I guess doom air photon array XX HVB would work, but it's a bit ghetto...

Another of my fav play-around teams is Sakura/Storm/Sent (storm/sent popular, huh? :p)... or the low tier version, Sakura/Morrigan/Tron... :D

--flux

Sakura team eh!

Team z : Sakura/Tron/Doom  ;D

Ryan

Hi, I'm ryan.
regular yifan'er

Fav fighting games
- MVC2
- GGXX
- errr... street fighter.... 2...  :P

I'll play most fighting games (except the 3d ones, well maybe a bit of tekken5). Not terribly good tho  :'(
fighting game noob

ABC_SMN

Yo People....
Does anyone here actually doesnt know me???

Well... top 3 games?

I guess it will be Marvel , 3S, DBZ

lm one of the random guy here :P
like to beat everyone in every games... jk  8)

samurai black

fluxcore

Quote from: samurai black on January 30, 2007, 12:12:08 PM
i just like doom.

I actually have an MF Doom mask picture on the side of one of my sticks... Dr Doom is the man!

--flux