• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN online league/tournament?

Started by Chuckk, April 10, 2009, 02:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckk

Now that there is a fair amount of players on PSN, we should try running some kind of serious yet fun online league.

Say a round robin, similiar to super rugby, where everyone has a match a week, and the 'season' could last as long as it takes everyone to play everyone, and then we could have a final 4 or something?

Regular tournaments would be nice but its hard for everyone to be on at the same time, and communicating on PSN is still hard, even with the nice chat system. With the round robin way we could sort it all out over these forums, and pick a time both people can make for each round.

As far as prizes go, we can just settle for bragging rights or something like that to start with.

Any interest?
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

geneterror

KOW 2011

Hydro

I'd be interested in helping organise, as well as participating in this venture.

I was thinking of turning my regular SFIV meet ups into mini tournaments anyway, so we can always make provisions to make the finals at my place with no lag of course ;)

HoneyBadger

Don't know why you'd all want to get owned by me but w/e
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skuxz

Im Down.

Try Make It 2 a Week,

1 A Week Seems A Bit  Boring =\
R-A-C-K-S
Ryu-Akuma-Cammy-Ken-Sagat

[NIUE] weazzyefff

put me in 4 this i'm down.weazzyefff.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!