• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

New Guy to the forums...

Started by MistaTCR, April 11, 2009, 09:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaTCR

Greetings all at NZISM,

Since there is no introduction thread, I hope its ok if i just introduce myself here.
Stumbled at this website when I saw the SF4 grind session poster in the NZgamer forums and Im quite interested to get my skills brushed up as I only play with my friends and they always lose. Im curious as to what the real competitors are like, for own improvement in the scene.
So how does one pay for the fee??

I'm new to the competitive scene but been playing fighting games all my life ( SF2T, MvsC2 ( my precious PS2 copy even if thats the worst version), CvsSnk2, 3rdstrike, SF4, Darkstalkers, Tekken etc)
I usually play Sf4 on PS3 ( PSN: MistaTCR) on weekends using either Gief,Cammy,Blanka or Bison (Dictator). I frequently visit www.eventhubs.com for SF4 tips that site is almost like a bible for SF4 and SSF2:T remix.

Anyway enough about me, I'm off to play more SF4.

fluxcore

Welcome to the site :)

I never made an introduction forum itself because I assumed people would post introductions in the region forum that suited - since really finding people in your region is the main aim, and everyone else can read it anyway. So if you wanna say where you're from I'll move this :)

There are plenty of guys here on PSN so I'm sure you can get a good idea of the skill level if you add some names to your friend list... it's been pretty hard to be part of a competitive scene here in NZ until very recently!

As for the fee for the grind session, just show up on the day with $5 and that'll sort it... see you there!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Hey man i'll add you tomorrow morning and hopefully we can get some games in.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: MistaTCR on April 11, 2009, 09:31:08 PM
Greetings all at NZISM,

Since there is no introduction thread, I hope its ok if i just introduce myself here.
Stumbled at this website when I saw the SF4 grind session poster in the NZgamer forums and Im quite interested to get my skills brushed up as I only play with my friends and they always lose. Im curious as to what the real competitors are like, for own improvement in the scene.
So how does one pay for the fee??

I'm new to the competitive scene but been playing fighting games all my life ( SF2T, MvsC2 ( my precious PS2 copy even if thats the worst version), CvsSnk2, 3rdstrike, SF4, Darkstalkers, Tekken etc)
I usually play Sf4 on PS3 ( PSN: MistaTCR) on weekends using either Gief,Cammy,Blanka or Bison (Dictator). I frequently visit www.eventhubs.com for SF4 tips that site is almost like a bible for SF4 and SSF2:T remix.

Anyway enough about me, I'm off to play more SF4.

Shot Cuzzy!!!

Add me on PSN Lennysaurus!

WELCOME TO DA FORUMS DAWG!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Yup, also welcome bro.  You will get alot of games because there are quite a few silly bastards that seem to have plenty of money to waste on junk (ps3)  :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[8-----D] Toots

smoof knows how to play tekken  :o

MistaTCR

Im from west auckland, blockhousebay area. Anyone else from this area?

HoneyBadger

You sir are now my new best friend. I live in Blockhouse Bay too! PM me and we'll get some games sir
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

i stay in glen eden not too far from blockhouse bay add me weazzyefff . i'm keen on sum sf4 sessions . Peace
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!