• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 12, 2009, 03:54:16 PM
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PlayStation-3/Accessories/auction-223591140.htm

See if you can do da trix on him

Street fighter 5? Holy fuck that must be worth $900 on its own!
"Mite as well say its new but i wont." lol
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Haha his reserve is probably like 800 =_=
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 12, 2009, 03:58:45 PM
Haha his reserve is probably like 800 =_=

I asked a question on his trademe.  Wonder if he'll answer it.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

But but I thought there was gonna be SF4 turbo champion ninth charge =(

MUMMYHALA

electric

I thought it was supposed to be Street Fighter 4: Double Trouble, then Street Fighter 4: Triple Nipple

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

GGs Lenny,

Epic Rose vs Gen matches, down to wire each time. Man that 20 hit combo is insane! When you have meter it's pretty scary. Especially since I know you won't burn them on EXs and won't get baited. That standing middle kick has insane piority. Shame about the Lagg from the Abel matchup onwards.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

electric

GGs

Dead_Manz_hand: Your links with Ryu are really good -- had me genuinely worried about those crouching jabs and that coupled with your reversal dragon's had me second guessing every time I managed to score a knock down. All around you had a pretty solid game, I think I tried doing a couple full screen ultras through your fireballs and only caught you once or twice, but just to let you know you can't really throw fireballs so liberally when Abel has Ultra -- my reactions are a tad shoddy so you got away with it on occasion lol, but not such a good idea. GG's though champ

Lenny: That Gen of yours is insane -- Crossups all day long lol. Really didn't have a solid answer for them. In retrospect, I guess I could have cr.hp'd them and hoped for a launch, but I'm not sure how viable that is, will have to try it the next time we play :D Great matches

Lennysaurus

Quote from: electric on June 12, 2009, 10:08:11 PM

Lenny: That Gen of yours is insane -- Crossups all day long lol. Really didn't have a solid answer for them. In retrospect, I guess I could have cr.hp'd them and hoped for a launch, but I'm not sure how viable that is, will have to try it the next time we play :D Great matches

THanks.  I really really enjoyed playing against your abel.  Took me a couple games to suss him out.  Your execution with him is very good.

I dont think the crouch HP would work... gen has a very fast jump, and his crossups have high priority.  And a little known fact, Gens crossups hold you in hit/block stun longer than anyone elses crossup in the game.  This is why its difficult to throw him after a crossup.

With Gen you just need to stay on top of him.  He doesnt have much health so one good combo and you gain alot of match momentum.  I also thought that You should mixup from your cross ups a little more.  You would always cross me up, into cr.strong xx rekkas.  Every now and then cross me up into cr.short then command grab or something to break the pattern a little.  You might wanna brush up on your tech throwing too. 

Fucking GGs though man.   Top Abel.  Im tryna learn him so I stole plennty of strats from you tonight :-)

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CptMunta on June 12, 2009, 09:58:19 PM
GGs Lenny,

Epic Rose vs Gen matches, down to wire each time. Man that 20 hit combo is insane! When you have meter it's pretty scary. Especially since I know you won't burn them on EXs and won't get baited. That standing middle kick has insane piority. Shame about the Lagg from the Abel matchup onwards.

Yeah GGs munta.  Rose is looking fucking sick.  tbh you surprised me hard. 

THe lag was immensly shit though.  As soon as it started lagging like that i sorta couldnt be fucked anymore... and I could feel that it was mutual lol.

I really enjoyed your rose.  I need a few more games to suss some of her shit out. 

electric

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 12, 2009, 11:34:10 PM

THanks.  I really really enjoyed playing against your abel.  Took me a couple games to suss him out.  Your execution with him is very good.

I dont think the crouch HP would work... gen has a very fast jump, and his crossups have high priority.  And a little known fact, Gens crossups hold you in hit/block stun longer than anyone elses crossup in the game.  This is why its difficult to throw him after a crossup.

With Gen you just need to stay on top of him.  He doesnt have much health so one good combo and you gain alot of match momentum.  I also thought that You should mixup from your cross ups a little more.  You would always cross me up, into cr.strong xx rekkas.  Every now and then cross me up into cr.short then command grab or something to break the pattern a little.  You might wanna brush up on your tech throwing too. 

Fucking GGs though man.   Top Abel.  Im tryna learn him so I stole plennty of strats from you tonight :-)

Thanks for the tips mate -- recently I've been trying to mix up more... especially on block as I could see you slipping out of my tornado throws as we played lol. Looking forward to some more games with you

HoneyBadger

Quote from: CptMunta on June 12, 2009, 09:58:19 PM
GGs Lenny,

Alpha styleeeez!

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

GGS:

SkullatorNZ: Good games bro, I really enjoy the Viper vs Chun match up alot. Your Chun is refreshingly good I might add, My only advice, as a fellow Chun player, would be to watch your poke strings. I noticed you didn't attempt throws or ticks very much at all, and believe me, Chuns tick/mix-up/throw game is near second to none. Other than that, your zoning is very good, I could see you really making good use of her fireball for baiting etc. Nice work. I apologise for the random jabs etc as BOTH of my sons decided it was time they had a little attention (My eldest even robbed the controller for a few seconds), so I really hope to challenge you again, next time for some Chun mirrors!!! :)