• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

GGS:

MistaTCR: Good to play your blanka today bro, it's good you've recognised when you're being predictable, honestly too many intermediate players lack such insight, it's really healthy to your game to recognise your patterns and short falls. You're well on your way to greatness, well done!

Skull: good Chun again bro, I can feel your improvement with each passing day. I couldn't critique for you because I feel you're doing extremely well now. Your Chun is going to be beastly soon, link those legs into Ultra my man!!!!

Crazymobius: Sorry I missed your invite Som bro, hopefully hook up soon.

MJT

SUP BROZ ,im new to tha nzism forums, names Myke John Tahana hence the name MJT lol, just keen as to get better at sf4, psn MJT- , keen to jam wif whoeverz, i use akuma and every other random cats after that lol,

sweet cu
TAHANA

Hydro

Quote from: MJT on June 20, 2009, 01:03:43 AM
SUP BROZ ,im new to tha nzism forums, names Myke John Tahana hence the name MJT lol, just keen as to get better at sf4, psn MJT- , keen to jam wif whoeverz, i use akuma and every other random cats after that lol,

sweet cu

Hey myke!

Played you about a week ago, and I think I left comments here. I was really impressed with your demon Flip set ups and zoning with the beaded one. Definitely try to hook up with some of the other players here, cause there's not many innovative Akuma players online for us ATM. And, some of us will need the practice for the tourney too! :)

CptMunta

MJT

Demon Flips! Argh!!! >:( That screwed me up last game. Air fireball, Flip High/Low mixup EX Flip - Throw. Got Pop into training and see what I can come up. Hard out.

Lenny,

Good games as usual man. Rose vs Gen and Bison vs Gen was awesome down to the wire. My Sim tricks didn't seem to work :( Randoms was good to mix things up.

Elimination_

Man I thought I was doing okay for the first couple of games. Then you schooled me hard. Your Rufus is insane. That goddamn combo into ultra hurts. Sagat and Rose matches were close but, I would always loose patience leading to a Double Roundhouse Ultra :( Your Sim is sick as well. Making mine look helluva scrubby.

Thanks for the humble pie  :'(  ;)

EDIT POWER!

GGs Imagneto
those bison rush strings are awesome. Cool playing randoms for shits and giggles too.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CptMunta on June 21, 2009, 09:33:31 PM
MJT

Demon Flips! Argh!!! >:( That screwed me up last game. Air fireball, Flip High/Low mixup EX Flip - Throw. Got Pop into training and see what I can come up. Hard out.

Lenny,

Good games as usual man. Rose vs Gen and Bison vs Gen was awesome down to the wire. My Sim tricks didn't seem to work :( Randoms was good to mix things up.

Elimination_

Man I thought I was doing okay for the first couple of games. Then you schooled me hard. Your Rufus is insane. That goddamn combo into ultra hurts. Sagat and Rose matches were close but, I would always loose patience leading to a Double Roundhouse Ultra :( Your Sim is sick as well. Making mine look helluva scrubby.

Thanks for the humble pie  :'(  ;)

yeah GGs man.  I felt like I played a bit shitty.  Kept walking into stuff, and my throw teching was shit.  Good games though.  Enjoyed your Rose poke strings.  Nice and solid.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

wow it's harder and harder to find peeps online lately. What you all doin?

karizzma

I just got my PS3 back and I couldn't find any1 to play. What times are you guys jumping on?

geneterror

I jumped on last night and you hadn't been logged off for long, hopefully see you online this weekend. I'll most likely be on Sunday.

ggs KAOSNZ. Your Akuma had me workin' to get past those fireballs. I think your 'sim has more style though.
KOW 2011

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 26, 2009, 11:49:14 PM

I find late afternoon I get some of the top aussie dudes for some reason: ShaaaaaaAU, Gutsbeil, Elimination, Prodigy101, Syngin, Rocklee68 etc.

Though I'm on usually at night (8-10) or early morning (9-11).

CrazyMobius

electric

I've been out of commission for the past few weeks, have had other stuff on, but should be good from next week on
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 27, 2009, 07:23:21 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 26, 2009, 11:49:14 PM

I find late afternoon I get some of the top aussie dudes for some reason: ShaaaaaaAU, Gutsbeil, Elimination, Prodigy101, Syngin, Rocklee68 etc.

Though I'm on usually at night (8-10) or early morning (9-11).

Hey Hydro how do you fare against them? They would be some good games to watch.

Do you think that there is much difference in the level of skills across the tasman?

karizzma

Good games Geneterror and Coffindrop.

Coffin: Can't really say much as we didn't fight long enough but man is your honda annoying.

Gene: OMG Abel is annoying. Is it possible to tech those tornado throws because once you got in range with F-Mk I was eating those all day. With the Rufus I'm guessing your execution was off so you weren't doing links into ultra and such. Overall your Abel is really solid I don't know what to add as I'm not a Abel player.

Any feedback on my Rog would be nice.

geneterror

Yeah I sent you a message on psn. I just started playing Rufus this morning so I'm a bit shit with him at the moment, same with Bison although I've been mucking around with him for the last couple of weeks.

My gameplan went to shit against Balrog once you started throwing me out of the EX Tornado Throw all the time. I tend to abuse the EX version of the Tornado Throw to beat out pokes and I kept eating throws.

Awesome games bro! You almost never miss your Ultra after Buffalo Headbutt and you started workin' your overheads in quickly. You still do what I did when I started playing Balrog and use the headbutt as a wakeup which leaves you open but overall your Balrog is pretty solid and you actually use the Dash Straight into Super in a combo which I almost never see anyone do.

Lookin' forward to some more games soon now that you have your PS3 again. Not much lag in those games!
KOW 2011

karizzma

Ya i admit my Wake Up headbutts are still my problem. You must have an awesome connection cause I know I don't and I hardly had any lag at all. BTW I'm guessing you cant tech the tornado throw?