• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

First of all.  When the fuck are you guys on?  Seriously?  I check like every night.  Do you all see me log on, and then run and hide till I log off?  Is it some sort of god damn conspiracy?

Secondly, play whoever you want, and win as much as you like.  Just make sure that at the end of the day, win or lose, everyone is giving back to the community in whatever way they can.  People are working fucking hard in the background to make all this shit happen, so if youre a good player, take a newb under your wing and get them competitive.  If there is some dude at yiffans losing to you from doing the same shit, help a G out.  Its when this bitch gets sucked dry that we're all gonna lose out.

I need a good gief to spar against.  Any takers?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Ashe

Quote from: CptMunta on June 30, 2009, 03:52:11 PM
GGs Ashureii

Your Viper is stepping up when you keep me guessing you were doing really well. You just need to work on your mind games some more keep me guess. Your overheads and a few other tricks were a tad easy to read at times.

lol ggs today, and thanks for the feedback :]

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 30, 2009, 07:40:15 PM

I need a good gief to spar against.  Any takers?

My giefs sOOOOOOOOOOleet. I'll school you if you want ;D

CptMunta

GGs KAOSNZ

Daughter? I'm about to join club Dad  :) Next week Apparently.

Anyways, GGs bro,

How come no Ultra after LP Dragon Punch? Heaps of times I thought I was fucked and was gonna eat ultra. If I jump in and you Anti air me with LP dragon, juggle with EX FB, Super, or Ultra. Also work a bit on your execution with your FC. Make those landed Focus attacks hurt.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ashe

gg dude :] your rushdown is just as great online hahah

Hydro

Quote from: Ashe on June 30, 2009, 11:05:03 PM

Hey Ashe, keen for some Viper mirror matches? I rarely get to play any other Viper players on a decent connection. . . my PSN tag is: hydro_jm

Let me know when you're good for a challenge bro.

maelgrim

Do you guys ever use the SFIV match search feature ?
It never works for me (I think its my NAT type 3). So the only online games I have played are when I create a room and wait and then get killed by somebody from Japan while suffering extreme lag.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Hydro

Quote from: maelgrim on July 01, 2009, 08:17:07 AM
Do you guys ever use the SFIV match search feature ?
It never works for me (I think its my NAT type 3). So the only online games I have played are when I create a room and wait and then get killed by somebody from Japan while suffering extreme lag.

I have used quick match in the past, and only the search feature a couple times. Best bet is to play on arcade mode and wait for challenges. I usually get a good of 3 - 4 bar fights between 5pm - midnight if I'm on that late. Also, don't be tempted to play 1 -2 bar matches, add a bunch of people here (from the list thread) and invite, invite, invite. I'm always keen for a challenge if i'm online so hook me up! ;)

maelgrim

Cheers, yeah will do that (add some people from here).
Ive only ever played 1 or 2 bar matches and was struggling to time anything. I'm thinking about picking up Fei Long & Gen for something different (likely get thrashed but will have some fun).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CptMunta

Quote from: maelgrim on July 01, 2009, 08:57:58 AM
Cheers, yeah will do that (add some people from here).
Ive only ever played 1 or 2 bar matches and was struggling to time anything. I'm thinking about picking up Fei Long & Gen for something different (likely get thrashed but will have some fun).

Yeah I've been playing a bit of Fei Long lately too, that guy is mad fun.

As for challenges I host a game and let people join while I do other stuff (usually work) I kick players out with 1 bar connections. Sometimes I even get hate mail for it.  ::) Some guy yesterday send me a message:

"Is your asshole still sore from the last time you got raped?" Man, people take being booted a little too seriously.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 30, 2009, 07:40:15 PM
First of all.  When the fuck are you guys on?  Seriously?  I check like every night.  Do you all see me log on, and then run and hide till I log off?  Is it some sort of god damn conspiracy?

I always send invites but your always in a match already. I really wish there was a feature to let you know if someone is available. Usually I give people one to two minutes to accept the invite and then bail as my SF time is limited as it is.

geneterror

Usually if I'm in a game with someone I change my status on the XMB to 'unavailable', that's if I remember.
KOW 2011

Ashe

Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 01, 2009, 08:16:51 AM
Quote from: Ashe on June 30, 2009, 11:05:03 PM

Hey Ashe, keen for some Viper mirror matches? I rarely get to play any other Viper players on a decent connection. . . my PSN tag is: hydro_jm

Let me know when you're good for a challenge bro.

added you, hopefully we'll play soon :]
go easy on me, im still noob @_@

edit: psn id is ashureii lol

electric

GG's

Taiboas: Really good shoto madness going on... I thought I had you sorted in the first few games but turns out they must have been flukes haha... As you could tell I had real trouble getting you off me when you were on the attack... I think that's one of the better ways to play against Abel, and it really showed my lack of "get off me" moves. Good stuff mate
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla