• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashe

GGs hydro, youre just as awesome as i heard from everyone hahah
taught me new tricks too! viper vs viper is so fast paced... adrenaline rush shwoom

Hydro

Quote from: Ashe on July 01, 2009, 08:23:28 PM
GGs hydro, youre just as awesome as i heard from everyone hahah
taught me new tricks too! viper vs viper is so fast paced... adrenaline rush shwoom

Fuck those were some awesome ass matches bro, you're really good brother, so good to play another Kiwi Viper! the fights were SOOOOOOOO FAST I missed a couple FFF's but landed a few luckily. Bad luck on the ultras after close EX seismo >_<Y

CoffinDrop1

Good to see that the Viper Army is growing guys : )

GG's tonight to

SkullatorNZ - your Chun is very good. I had to resort to Blanka to take a win there who I dont really play much but I know can be a hard match up for her with his anti air electricity antics. You are fairly solid with her link into Ultra and zoning game. Look forward to battling again.

KaosNZ - Your Sim tut tut tut yes I'll admit wasted my Honda which was a hard pill to swallow. You know how to shut him down well brother. Good randoms too - I was hoping to test Blanka against your Sim but have to save that for another night lol. Shot cuz!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: CptMunta on June 30, 2009, 03:52:11 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 30, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on June 30, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
We could make a good discussion of this if it wasn't in the PSN GGS thread :)

Uncalled for.

I thought he meant in Fighting Game discussion. Maybe I'm a bit slow.  ??? I get the joke but didn't get it fast enough maybe  :P

As for the whole low tier discussion, couldn't agree more  :) Some gospel in this thread.

I'm not for that whole "all the characters are good, there are no tiers" all the characters are capable some are just alot more capable than others. Go team PS3 low tier fury!!!

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,604.0.html
The New Generation Clockw0rk

CptMunta

Quote from: ADism on July 02, 2009, 12:22:27 PM
Quote from: CptMunta on June 30, 2009, 03:52:11 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 30, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on June 30, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
We could make a good discussion of this if it wasn't in the PSN GGS thread :)

Uncalled for.

I thought he meant in Fighting Game discussion. Maybe I'm a bit slow.  ??? I get the joke but didn't get it fast enough maybe  :P

As for the whole low tier discussion, couldn't agree more  :) Some gospel in this thread.

I'm not for that whole "all the characters are good, there are no tiers" all the characters are capable some are just alot more capable than others. Go team PS3 low tier fury!!!

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,604.0.html

Yeah, left my two cents in that thread too.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

GGS Imagneto!!! I fucking love that Bison of yours bro.  Makes me wat to learn him sooo bad.

I enjoyed those games.  Guess Ill see you at Smooflan!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CoffinDrop1

GGs CrazyKilla - left me wondering what the hell just happened? Awesome Ryu and Sagat. Reminded me of Weazzy's style of play where it's so damn hard to find an opening due to your constant attacking play. Good to play ya.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 03, 2009, 01:21:50 AM
GGs CrazyKilla - left me wondering what the hell just happened? Awesome Ryu and Sagat. Reminded me of Weazzy's style of play where it's so damn hard to find an opening due to your constant attacking play. Good to play ya.

eh? Hues on psn ????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CoffinDrop1

eh? Hues on psn ????
[/quote]

Im not sure who it was? PSN ID was Cr8zyK1ller I had him as a friend and assumed he was from NZism. He was also awesome with Abel too.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on July 03, 2009, 02:09:10 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 03, 2009, 01:55:57 AM
Here

GG Coffindrop1. ^_^

when did you get a ps3 ???

I just bought it 2 days ago. ^_^
What's ur PSN ? i've added a lot of random players (including people in this forum). My PSN is cr8zyK1LL3r.

geneterror

ggs erugoodwin. Was good to finally play another Abel. Some close matches, keen to play some more soon! Now I know what it's like to be on the other end of that infuriating 2 hit st.HP :P
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 03, 2009, 03:39:18 AM

I just bought it 2 days ago. ^_^
What's ur PSN ? i've added a lot of random players (including people in this forum). My PSN is cr8zyK1LL3r.
Good move man. Console play is much better than yifans. (free!)