• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

i found a pro bison player last night~ gezz.. an nightmare killer bison from aus~~
very damm good, i recommended you guys should add him and challenge this dude =)
his bison very bloody good than mines :D~

his user is Brodsta_AU

CptMunta

Quote from: iMagneto on July 05, 2009, 04:08:13 PM
i found a pro bison player last night~ gezz.. an nightmare killer bison from aus~~
very damm good, i recommended you guys should add him and challenge this dude =)
his bison very bloody good than mines :D~

his user is Brodsta_AU

Ahhhh that explains your sick tricks today. GGs Man,

Rose vs Bison down to wire everytime! Epic! Fuckin poke wars!

Gotta say it's really hard to break that momentum once you get those poke strings going.

Really cool Bison mirror, we have really different play styles both seem to work, but in completely different ways. But I still lost  :P

Goodtimes as usual  ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

kingpiccolo

ah yeh brodsta hes very very good just rush down all day when we both play its like close matches but he gets it usually.

CptMunta

GGs Cr8zyK1LL3r,

Best Ryu I've played hands down. Schooled me hard. You can really tell you've had arcade experience your psychic DPs and Ultras were awesome. Shut my poke game up.

Looking back I think I need work on some more solid antiairs maybe more soul throw, and on my reflects a bit. Also maybe stop burning my meter on EX sparks so much, since I need to be able to close the gap more.

Good matches man, I learnt alot.

maelgrim

Which headset would you guys recommend - the Sony one ?
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: maelgrim on July 06, 2009, 01:29:26 PM

Which headset would you guys recommend - the Sony one ?

The cheapest one avaailable

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

GGs over the weekend:

Hue: With all respect: you rule with Ryu. I'm not even going to say another thing about the way you play other than this: You are the one to beat at the tourney in Aug, I was riding high after beating Kevin and Andy at yifans the day before, but your Ryu is in another class altogether, and it definitely made me think long and hard about the way I personally play SFIV all weekend. I'm training twice as hard and am really determined to improve thanks to fighting you bro, so, thank you, I really hope I'll put up more of a challenge against your Ryu next time we fight.

Skull: Good chun as always, always improving bro! good stuff.

Pjai: GGS brother, good to have a set vs you after a long absence.

Bevan: GGs bro, your Ryu is far more on point now. I guess after playing Hue's Ryu I am a little less intimiated by the Viper / Ryu match up, but I could definitely feel you've improved alot, lots of Saving use was kinda cool, just watch your release in those clutch situations, you could've hit a lot more on me if you had've released earlier, something to train on I guess.

Ericson: GGs bro, I really enjoy playing your Guile brother, four bar is awesome as usual.

Graeme: GGs bro, shot on some good Abel, definitely looking forward to much more Sakura - Viper matches, seemed like they were the most intense. . . pity I missed a few FFF combos in those matches. . . made up for it in that last Abel fight though ;) hehehe, I was really itching to land that combo hard haha! 

CoffinDrop1

Firstly GG's tonight to EricsonAU. Your guile had me on the back foot there with some good zoning tactics however once I adapted to your evil ways it became more of a balanced night. Some classic down to the wire matches which was awesome. Also thats the first time Ive had a full green bar connection - so cheers man!

Secondly Hydro wow humble and honest feedback about Hue's Ryu. I must admit the first time I played him online last week I was thinking "where the hell did this guy come from?" outta nowhere on the PSN scene and taking the game to a whole new level. His Ryu is definately maxxed out.

Sorry I missed a few invites tonight Akuma1 and Hydro - notifications were still off from when we were watching movies last night lol.

geneterror

Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 06, 2009, 10:12:35 PM
Graeme: GGs bro, shot on some good Abel, definitely looking forward to much more Sakura - Viper matches, seemed like they were the most intense. . . pity I missed a few FFF combos in those matches. . . made up for it in that last Abel fight though ;) hehehe, I was really itching to land that combo hard haha!  
Yeah bro GGs, sorry I kind of lost it in the last few. Suzannah was trying to talk to me and ask me questions and it split my concentration, which is why I thought I better bail and make dinner :-[. The first few were a lot better. Keen as to try and get some more in this week.
As always your Viper is awesome!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 06, 2009, 10:24:08 PM

I was thinking "where the hell did this guy come from?" outta nowhere on the PSN scene and taking the game to a whole new level. His Ryu is definately maxxed out.

He's been playing at Yifans since September last year. (or whatever month it got there.)

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 07, 2009, 03:33:19 PM
Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 06, 2009, 10:24:08 PM

I was thinking "where the hell did this guy come from?" outta nowhere on the PSN scene and taking the game to a whole new level. His Ryu is definately maxxed out.

He's been playing at Yifans since September last year. (or whatever month it got there.)

August 14th we had it, which is cool cause it will be one year form then til our tourney too! ;)

GGS:

Hue: Awesome games again, I lol'd at the seismo hitting you out of your ultra in that first match I won, holy shit I literally jumped three feet in the air FROM A CROSS LEGGED SITTING POSITION! Heheeeee. I was lucky to get a few matches off you with this set, still a little way to go before I really give you a consistent run for your money though. At least I put up more of a fight today eh?

CptMunta

GGs Hydro,

Fuckin' Epic as always. I started petering off that the end though. Started getting tired and switching to auto Rose. Sleeping at wheel vs your viper ends up with a hiding.

Was so proud of my dizzy almost perfect. So proud that I fucked the ultra.

As for your Vega. No contest. I got no idea on the matchup. And your mixup is turbo sick! You know how to peace me out no worries at the tourney now. Choose Vega.  ;D

As you can see I'm working on my Bison as backup. I was playing vindk the aussie Simgod he says I should drop her altogether, not tourney viable they say, that I should pick up Honda, Sim or Bison. I gotta keep the faith though.  :P ;D

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on July 07, 2009, 10:19:39 PM
GGs Hydro,

Fuckin' Epic as always. I started petering off that the end though. Started getting tired and switching to auto Rose. Sleeping at wheel vs your viper ends up with a hiding.

As for your Vega. No contest. I got no idea on the matchup. And your mixup is turbo sick! You know how to peace me out no worries at the tourney now. Choose Vega.  ;D

As you can see I'm working on my Bison as backup. I was playing vindk the aussie Simgod he says I should drop her altogether, not tourney viable they say, that I should pick up Honda, Sim or Bison. I gotta keep the faith though.  :P ;D

GGs Marc bro as always. I was disappointed at the Dictator Viper matches, I really didn't play as well as I would have liked, oh well, more practice. As for Claw, yeah, I dunno where most of my rush down comes from, but I know I owe a lot to lenny's constant enthusiasm whenever he sees me play him "your claw is fucking sick bro" so I stick with it.

I know what you mean about looking for a viable alternative for the tourney but you've got some sick Rose game right there bro. I'd certainly be disappointed not to see her lay the smackdown on some of aucklands best come the tourney in August. BIG SCREEN BEATS!

Cool, I'm off to sleep now . . . 

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CptMunta on July 07, 2009, 10:19:39 PM
GGs Hydro,

As for your Vega. No contest. I got no idea on the matchup. And your mixup is turbo sick! You know how to peace me out no worries at the tourney now. Choose Vega.  ;D

As you can see I'm working on my Bison as backup. I was playing vindk the aussie Simgod he says I should drop her altogether, not tourney viable they say, that I should pick up Honda, Sim or Bison. I gotta keep the faith though.  :P ;D

Not tourney viable? Thats what they say about Fuerte, and Tetsu/TKD have each won a recent TRF in Japan. Rep that low tier shit imo. Sure its a hell of a lot harder to do, but its also a hell of a lot more awesome. Awesomeness is where its at.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.