• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

damn it and i was half hoping for a wake up shoryu. Anyhow I don't like to turtle with balrog but sometimes you know for the win against like a dhalsim it is worth it.

Hydro

Quote from: karizzma on July 19, 2009, 06:27:07 PM
damn it and i was half hoping for a wake up shoryu. Anyhow I don't like to turtle with balrog but sometimes you know for the win against like a dhalsim it is worth it.

Definitely

If it's for the win, and it always should be, it's worth it bro.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Screw the win. Flashiness is the way to go. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

ceekaytwo

GG kaosnz,
Ur dhalsim is so hard to catch lol

when i have the health advantage, blam, i eat all your ultras and supers lol :(

geneterror

Yeah ggs last night KAOSNZ, that 'sim just keeps getting better. Those Sakura vs 'sim fights were fun as!
It's hard to get in on Dhalsim with Sakura, I'm used to playing characters like Balrog, Bison and Abel where I can cover ground and get in quickly with TAP, teleport or roll. The Zangief matchup was a bit easier for me as I have faced that one a lot so I've had a chance to sort that one out a bit better.
Shame our connection kept getting dropped, it's always good games with you bro. Hopefully I can make it out South if you end up organising something.
KOW 2011

CoffinDrop1

GG's to sifu Hydro. Man they were some awesome matches tonight!

I gotta work out a better strategy against your Vega. His reach is so long I have to work out how to best tackle that poke game of yours. Your spacing is strong with Claw so I'm going to have to do my Honda home work for that match up.

Bro you should have seen the concentration on my face when we have those Viper / Honda battles. I was talking out loud to myself reminding myself of what not to do against you. Lol. It was good, close competition however as always you took it out. Shot!

PS: Loved that Dan / Akuma match - it's just fun to choose Dan for the high cheese factor he brings to the game.

Thanks for the training again.

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 22, 2009, 11:16:58 PM
GG's to sifu Hydro. Man they were some awesome matches tonight!

I gotta work out a better strategy against your Vega. His reach is so long I have to work out how to best tackle that poke game of yours. Your spacing is strong with Claw so I'm going to have to do my Honda home work for that match up.

Bro you should have seen the concentration on my face when we have those Viper / Honda battles. I was talking out loud to myself reminding myself of what not to do against you. Lol. It was good, close competition however as always you took it out. Shot!

PS: Loved that Dan / Akuma match - it's just fun to choose Dan for the high cheese factor he brings to the game.

Thanks for the training again.

GGS brother, best of the night for me. Those honda Viper matches were some intense shit, I TOTALLY did the same thing and literally screamed at myself "DONT JUMP IDIOT" and "FUCKI?ING THROW GAHHHHH". Awesome. I'll totally have to grab your # for the next set bro so I can text and let you know when I'll be on again.

Dunno about that Claw match, it's like a switch clicked in my head and I just knew what to do lol.

You going on the weekend? hope to catch you (and everyone else) there then.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Coffin, i hope youre playing the taunt-runaway dan. That shit is king.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

ericsonau

hi guys,
do we need to bring our own arcade stick/controller to the training session ?
cheers

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: ericsonau on July 23, 2009, 10:28:51 AM
hi guys,
do we need to bring our own arcade stick/controller to the training session ?
cheers

Probably wouldnt hurt. :)
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

zos'la

if you can please, as we may need spare sticks since we got 8 setups :)
6 SF4 - 1 BB - 1 other MVC2 or whatever.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

The more sticks the merrier

no homo

(just label it somehow on the bottom so you know which is yours)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

ericsonau