• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Cheers for the games CrazyMobius.
I hadn't touched SF since I got BB so it was nice change of pace :)
I couldn't remember any combos but still had fun.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

zos'la

Quote from: inoxx on July 28, 2009, 09:04:49 PM
Fun indeed ;D Playing with you guy's on here!

Anyways, I might get this joystick, will it be worth it?

Arcade Fight Stick v2 (Works with PC/PS3/PS2)

mayflash is ok but you have to mod them and will prolly cost you all up about 200+ NZD

If you are wanting a Decent stick I think I can hook you up with one with fully sanwa parts, let me know.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 11:28:28 PM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on July 28, 2009, 08:04:31 PM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 03:16:04 PM
Hue's Ryu = "the worst japanese ryu's skill" / 2
Fuck that Hue I got faith in you Bro!  I put money down on you vs random japs!
Then, you are throwing away your money.... i will put my money on japanese players lol....

Hue ftw! You can take out some random japs! You'd probably be Ken tier in Japan, which isn't bad!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pjai

Coffindrop1: Cheers bro, it was some good games, it was a bad start with Ryu but started to pick it up again later in the set.
I could definitely see a tactics change after i took a couple of those games. I fully took advantage of those wake up ultras(after eating a few). Since u stopped that, it made attacking a bit easier. I m not too familiar with Honda games, but I felt that if you used ur special throw abit more, it would mix things up abit.

You are right, my anti air game is really bad.... not too sure on how to work on it tho.

HoneyBadger

Watched that spacing and zoning tutorial? If you haven't I guarantee it'll improve your ground and air game a lot

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 05:15:02 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 28, 2009, 04:08:36 PM
Quote from: geneterror on July 28, 2009, 03:07:03 PM
ILL_BILL, one of the top two El Fuertes in NZ!

Hey I got two titles: Best Viper and Best Claw! Right?
Claw, maybe yes.
C.Viper, not so sure about that. There is a new group of HK players (top KOF players) that has started to play sf4 recently. One of them use C.Viper and his C.Viper is pretty strong. Probably only about 80% of your C.Viper and he only played for less than 2 months, i think he will catch up to your C.Viper anytime soon. At least his C.Viper could beat my Ryu and Cody's Akuma once every 3 tries.

If that's who I think it is, his Viper doesn't even come close. Furthermore why are you losing to him?

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 29, 2009, 02:11:20 PM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 05:15:02 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 28, 2009, 04:08:36 PM
Quote from: geneterror on July 28, 2009, 03:07:03 PM
ILL_BILL, one of the top two El Fuertes in NZ!

Hey I got two titles: Best Viper and Best Claw! Right?
Claw, maybe yes.
C.Viper, not so sure about that. There is a new group of HK players (top KOF players) that has started to play sf4 recently. One of them use C.Viper and his C.Viper is pretty strong. Probably only about 80% of your C.Viper and he only played for less than 2 months, i think he will catch up to your C.Viper anytime soon. At least his C.Viper could beat my Ryu and Cody's Akuma once every 3 tries.

If that's who I think it is, his Viper doesn't even come close. Furthermore why are you losing to him?

Um yeah Hue, I think you may mean Ashe, he's good, but I positive I'm better (no offense to Ashe, he's a great guy). We've had a bunch of games online and live (At RVB on the weekend) and there's a bit of distance between us, perhaps your ryu-tinted glasses form somewhat of a biase towards Asian players?

Oh and last time we challenged I beat you at those odds, I seem to recall it was 3 games to me 4 games to you, which means I'm better that the "AT LEAST once every three games" standard you seem to want to impose on "who's the better Viper Player", and the same goes for when I fought Cody too.

Don't go thinking you set the standard for rating the best Viper players. In fact I'm pissed off that you even commented on it.

gunsmoke

....................................... :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[8-----D] Toots

:-\

Its not Ashe. This guy plays Kof and sfiv now. He plays Viper, Sagat, Chun, Balrog and Ryu all at a good level. He's really good for how long he's been playing but his Viper is definitely not as good as yours James. One to watch out for though.

Please don't start arguing guys. It's really dumb

Quote from: gunsmoke on July 29, 2009, 02:35:42 PM
....................................... :-[

Agreed............................... :'(

stereomonkey

shameless plug start

I think you ball bags should jump on vent.  That way we can all talk and laugh and play games.  All you need is a pc and a headset and awaaaaaaaay you goooooooooooo!!

shameless plug end
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

And I can get up and walk to my rig after those 10 second rounds i have against you. No thanks =P I'd talk about the PTT key being an issue, but I only need one hand to give you the beatdown =P

imo PSN just needs to step up their game!

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 29, 2009, 03:23:39 PM
And I can get up and walk to my rig after those 10 second rounds i have against you. No thanks =P I'd talk about the PTT key being an issue, but I only need one hand to give you the beatdown =P

imo PSN just needs to step up their game!

Just set it to run without a PTT.  As long as you set the sensitivity right its fine.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

Nah cause you'll give me shit when my mom goes "CALEB, CLEAN YOUR ROOM"

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yo public service announcement for all my big headed niggas and my big headed bitches . im back bitches so grab the lube and prepare to get your shit pusssshhhedd innn. you know my stezil , anyone out west keen, offline right now my cars idoling , bring it, what, The punishers here.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 29, 2009, 03:33:21 PM
Nah cause you'll give me shit when my mom goes "CALEB, CLEAN YOUR ROOM"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA ,damn right.
nah all good smoof, damn wish i lived in souf all i get out here is smoof RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!