• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

This is entirely why you all must come to my hose on the weekend!!!  So that we can all get better together!!!

KUMBAYA hold hands and shit too!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 28, 2009, 10:14:06 AM
Yeah totally, it's like, If I can help you get better, then I can get better too. and if we're all on that page then getting much better is inevitable.

That's why I like fighting Hue, cause he forces you to evolve your game or die horribly. I can say I've improved alot from fighting him, still a little way to go before it feels even though, which is all good cause it gives me something to shoot for.

It's a bit stink though when the matches start to get boring when the other dude just starts picking one character. It's like wading though poop to struggle to get better. And it feels like crap.

zos'la

picking the same char calls for that character to be read by your opponent, unless they are really slow learners.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

primebeef

Im guilty of that but only because I only ever get close to winning with one character :(

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: zosla on July 28, 2009, 08:49:49 AM
btw your are playing one of the best Ryu's around :P so don't feel too bad :D
There are only 2 Ryu users in NZ and I'm one of the best. lol @ the comment haha....

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 02:25:10 PM
There are only 2 Ryu users in NZ and I'm one of the best. lol @ the comment haha....

Don't forget Gino  :P :P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on July 28, 2009, 10:18:49 AM
This is entirely why you all must come to my hose on the weekend!!!  So that we can all get better together!!!

KUMBAYA hold hands and shit too!

I refuse to think about 'coming' and 'your hose' at the same time. Especially since everyone is going to be doing it together. >_>

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 02:25:10 PM

There are much more than 2. Like, WAAAAY more than 2. Its just that you and Andy are the only noteworthy ones that play at yifans.

Im not counting the online ryu scrubs btw, there are probably 100000 of those. But there are a few Ryu's around that arent bad. Theyre not at your level, but they do exist.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 28, 2009, 10:59:37 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 28, 2009, 10:14:06 AM
Yeah totally, it's like, If I can help you get better, then I can get better too. and if we're all on that page then getting much better is inevitable.

That's why I like fighting Hue, cause he forces you to evolve your game or die horribly. I can say I've improved alot from fighting him, still a little way to go before it feels even though, which is all good cause it gives me something to shoot for.

It's a bit stink though when the matches start to get boring when the other dude just starts picking one character. It's like wading though poop to struggle to get better. And it feels like crap.

It's better than playing someone who just plays a mediocre version of every character. I think it's better to put in a lot of work into your main and get that 1% closer to the best than play another char for a week only to become like 50% competent.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 28, 2009, 02:31:32 PM
There are much more than 2. Like, WAAAAY more than 2.
oh sorry, i don't know how to count. :P lol...... my apologize....
but yeah, what i really meant is that NZ is a pretty small country and there are not many players to begin with. So being one of the top or the top doesn't mean anything at all. For example, if anyone uses Cammy now, he will be the best cammy in NZ already. :P

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 28, 2009, 02:43:18 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 28, 2009, 02:31:32 PM
There are much more than 2. Like, WAAAAY more than 2.
oh sorry, i don't know how to count. :P lol...... my apologize....
but yeah, what i really meant is that NZ is a pretty small country and there are not many players to begin with. So being one of the top or the top doesn't mean anything at all. For example, if anyone uses Cammy now, he will be the best cammy in NZ already. :P

Ahhhh i see what you mean.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

ILL_BILL, one of the top two El Fuertes in NZ!
KOW 2011

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: geneterror on July 28, 2009, 03:07:03 PM
ILL_BILL, one of the top two El Fuertes in NZ!
there u go, another example :D

zos'la

I got the best cammy now muahaha. coz no one use her but mE!!! muah muah

and another example :) lol.

this is getting to be funny with this quote
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

u can label me as one of the top Ryu in NZ.
But it's really a shame coz The Equation to measure my Ryu's skill is:

Hue's Ryu = "the worst japanese ryu's skill" / 2