• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: Ashe on August 04, 2009, 06:29:00 PM
thanks for the games hydro, although the lag was pretty bad ><

when you did ex seismo feint to avoid the wakeup bk, i yelled HOLY SHIT!! flipping genius man! i blame my wrongly timed ultras (or lack thereof) on the lag! heheh..

hope to play you again soon lagfree :D

Yeah brother Ashe, GGS even tho the lag made us both miss like 78976558657645342431796885342 combos each.

But yeah, Ex.Seismo feint is awesome to stop crossups and throws and heaps of shit, you should use it more my friend.

more GGS:

Tech: Tough Ryu bro, some fuckin awesome matches and a great set. . . lots of intense zoning going down. Catch up soon.

Skull: Always good to play you my freind! Chun is great as always.

Elimination_: cheers for the advice and huge set of games for my bad match ups. . . the lag was killin us but always a good battle senpai.

Skullator

Hydro, good job for almost making me cry when I BAITED OUT YOUR VEGA ULTRA SO PRO WITH MY STANDING MP DIRECTLY AFTER KIKOUKEN SPAM... THEN JUMPED, COMPLETELY PREDICTING THE ULTRA... THEN REVERSE ULTRA... and found out that vegas block frames come back up real quick after an ultra whiff... rofl

Man I wanted that round!

Gg's bro.

Hydro

Quote from: Skullator on August 04, 2009, 11:03:03 PM
Hydro, good job for almost making me cry when I BAITED OUT YOUR VEGA ULTRA SO PRO WITH MY STANDING MP DIRECTLY AFTER KIKOUKEN SPAM... THEN JUMPED, COMPLETELY PREDICTING THE ULTRA... THEN REVERSE ULTRA... and found out that vegas block frames come back up real quick after an ultra whiff... rofl

Man I wanted that round!

Gg's bro.

Ha yeah, if the Bloody claw doesn't hit there's no recovery frames for Claw. so, you would have been better to take the chip damage then unleash the legs from there. . . I lol'd. ;)

Good set my bro, just sent you a text BTW. . .

CrazyMobius

Good games to:

Hue: Your offense is really strong. Watch out for your random pokes at full screen distance against Sim though  :D Fun matches.

EruGoodwin: Your Abel is really strong. Good use of anti-air grab. I was trying to say over the PSN message that I thought the Ultra will connect if you hold down the buttons. Is this even true or am I just imagining that.

Bad games to:
laggy ass championship mode players. No fun.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 05, 2009, 09:43:49 PM
Good games to:

Hue: Your offense is really strong. Watch out for your random pokes at full screen distance against Sim though  :D Fun matches.

EruGoodwin: Your Abel is really strong. Good use of anti-air grab. I was trying to say over the PSN message that I thought the Ultra will connect if you hold down the buttons. Is this even true or am I just imagining that.

Bad games to:

Youre imagining that Abel Ultra comment.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 05, 2009, 10:21:37 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 05, 2009, 09:43:49 PM
Good games to:

Bad games to:

Youre imagining that Abel Ultra comment.

That's weird cos when I don't hold the buttons it doesn't connect. Meh what do I care? I don't play Abel anyway!

electric

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 05, 2009, 10:24:58 PM
That's weird cos when I don't hold the buttons it doesn't connect. Meh what do I care? I don't play Abel anyway!

Yeah -- My timing was just super wonky because I haven't played in a while... I did laugh when you accidentally picked Abel and landed it first shot on me and I whiffed like 5 times during our 5 games haha

Good games though... I had a bitch of a time getting in on your Guile -- A lot of those games came down to the wire -- Good stuff mate
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Hydro

GGS today and Last night to the following:

Mike / Imagneto: sorry I had to jet my man, a good set for us last night, that connection is quite decent now eh?

Marc / Munta: Great set a lunch today my good man, definitely catch up again before the tourney.

Graeme / Geneterror: Always a good set with you brother, we'll have to get some Rufus mirrors running next time!

Ericson (Sorry I don't know your name bro): Good little set, I'm always impressed with how much you improve on a daily basis, lots of great fundamentals and your zoning game is coming along great with Guile.

Everyone else I missed, my apologies: GGS! :)

iMagneto

yeah~ my connection much beta than before~~ thank god i rid of xtra haha~
yeah it was good match against ya vega =)

ericsonau

Thanks Hydro :) I hope i can give you some real challenges one day.

It's Ericson / Ericson btw :D 

HoneyBadger

Quote from: ericsonau on August 07, 2009, 02:04:51 PM
Thanks Hydro :) I hope i can give you some real challenges one day.

It's Ericson / Ericson btw :D 

* Dangerspiel
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hey ggs cr8zyk1ll3r , your execution on your links is preeettty good bro, i was getting the mad nerves playing u ONLINE lol, shocking i know, i'm def gonna need a few shots before tourny to calm the nerves, i mean look , i was punishing your whiffed dragons so early it was making me vulnerable LOL.
Before i heard you's talking about nerves i was like  "yeah right,nerves?, pwah" But now i'm scared like a little girl on Halloween , it's not looking good lol.  
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 07, 2009, 03:59:54 PM
hey ggs cr8zyk1ll3r , your execution on your links is preeettty good bro, i was getting the mad nerves playing u ONLINE lol, shocking i know, i'm def gonna need a few shots before tourny to calm the nerves, i mean look , i was punishing your whiffed dragons so early it was making me vulnerable LOL.
Before i heard you's talking about nerves i was like  "yeah right,nerves?, pwah" But now i'm scared like a little girl on Halloween , it's not looking good lol.  

Hue tends to leave that kind of impact on his prey.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Skullator on August 07, 2009, 04:30:12 PM

Hue tends to leave that kind of impact on his prey.
Yeah i know aye,its not fair.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pjai

few more beers during the game would fix tat.