• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

I hate your Vega I really do haha you can outpoke my Sakura all day long :'(
I don't like having to switch to Bison to close the gap :-[

See you this weekend!
KOW 2011

Skullator

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 10, 2009, 10:14:46 AM
Got some Chun issues, I'm there?

OH NO HE DIDNT'T!!!

Haha, away all week, hopefully I don't rust up too hard for saturday.
James if I make it to your house like real early you reckon we can get a few rounds in?

I won't have played for a week and it can take me like 30 mins to get the timing down again lol.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Skullator on August 10, 2009, 01:11:53 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 10, 2009, 10:14:46 AM
Got some Chun issues, I'm there?

OH NO HE DIDNT'T!!!

Haha, away all week, hopefully I don't rust up too hard for saturday.
James if I make it to your house like real early you reckon we can get a few rounds in?

I won't have played for a week and it can take me like 30 mins to get the timing down again lol.

Yeah man, James' Chun is deadly. Good use of all her moves. I just started picking her up yesterday. Easier to win with her than I thought! Go Chun!

Skullator

Yeah he's beasted me in mirrors lol.

Hydro

Quote from: Skullator on August 10, 2009, 01:34:37 PM
Yeah he's beasted me in mirrors lol.

I've got some more help for you on Saturday bro, some strats I've been messin with (like the inst overhead stomp etc).

CptMunta

GGs Weazzy

Again sorry about the cutouts. Some close matches now and then but I'm always choking under pressure. I make a come back off a shamwow and realize I've almost got you only to get owned.

Your Sagat has improoved and you've realised you just have to shake that pokebitch off you and keep her away.

Man and some Gen goodness even.

Goodtimes man. Good to see you back online.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on August 10, 2009, 01:54:39 PM
GGs Weazzy

Again sorry about the cutouts. Some close matches now and then but I'm always choking under pressure. I make a come back off a shamwow and realize I've almost got you only to get owned.

Your Sagat has improoved and you've realised you just have to shake that pokebitch off you and keep her away.

Man and some Gen goodness even.

Goodtimes man. Good to see you back online.
Yeah thank god for the tiger shots, i fuckin hate getting into poke wars with that bitch, yeah the shamwow was the comeback maker, but sometimes it would shit on you and give me a free opening.

Cant wait to see that Rose at tourny alota people gonna be surprised from how much of a threat she actually is.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs ASH-you left before i could whip you with the rest of the roster, and whats this leaving without saying ggs, did i piss you off or something.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Ashe

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 10, 2009, 10:39:14 PM
GGs ASH-you left before i could whip you with the rest of the roster, and whats this leaving without saying ggs, did i piss you off or something.

nah mate sorry bout that, wasnt pissed off or anything. my bro wanted to play and i had a phone call waiting for me for like a minute, so couldnt write gg fast enough. we seemd to lag a bit for some reason?

CptMunta

GGs Toomekke,

Had to bail since wife wanted to skype and show off new baby to brother in germany  :)

Nice Fei matches bro!

I've been tinkering with Fei Long myself lately and it was cool to see how you approach the character. Those Rekka combos from the standing jabs to the cr. Short were awesome. Also you use your focuses attacks differently than me. The mirror match was helluva fun. Cool to see how different our poking and footsie games are. Your execution is way more on point than me (I have to work on my FADC combos in general) and I think you only missed a few of the standing FP cancels cos' of lagg probably. Cool to have a Long rematch this weekend, lagg free casual styles  ;D

Great other matches as always too. Ryu was interesting too, who are you maining at the moment? I kept waiting to see a honda or a Rog come and bust up my ass.

Good matches man.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ashe on August 10, 2009, 11:20:54 PM

nah mate sorry bout that, wasnt pissed off or anything. my bro wanted to play and i had a phone call waiting for me for like a minute, so couldnt write gg fast enough. we seemd to lag a bit for some reason?
yeah that was fucked aye and we had four bars too. But the thing i hate is when you cant join and it says "you are unable to particapate in this session" , you get that "bounced" feeling and then it works on the next invite. Who gets that shit ( probably just me).

HoneyBadger

Quote from: CptMunta on August 11, 2009, 12:05:26 AM
GGs Toomekke,

Had to bail since wife wanted to skype and show off new baby to brother in germany  :)

Nice Fei matches bro!

I've been tinkering with Fei Long myself lately and it was cool to see how you approach the character. Those Rekka combos from the standing jabs to the cr. Short were awesome. Also you use your focuses attacks differently than me. The mirror match was helluva fun. Cool to see how different our poking and footsie games are. Your execution is way more on point than me (I have to work on my FADC combos in general) and I think you only missed a few of the standing FP cancels cos' of lagg probably. Cool to have a Long rematch this weekend, lagg free casual styles  ;D

Great other matches as always too. Ryu was interesting too, who are you maining at the moment? I kept waiting to see a honda or a Rog come and bust up my ass.

Good matches man.

Ben mains Boxer with a bit of Sagat on the side usually
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 11, 2009, 09:15:58 AM
Quote from: CptMunta on August 11, 2009, 12:05:26 AM
GGs Toomekke,

Nice Fei matches bro!

Good matches man.

Ben mains Boxer with a bit of Sagat on the side usually

And you main my nuts!!! ooo  BURNNNN!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pjai

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 11, 2009, 12:37:26 AM

yeah that was fucked aye and we had four bars too. But the thing i hate is when you cant join and it says "you are unable to particapate in this session" , you get that "bounced" feeling and then it works on the next invite. Who gets that shit ( probably just me).

I get that bounce all the time. I also found that if my router resets while SF4 is running(not sure abt other games), even after everything are reconnected/resigned in again(PSN/ADSL), i will not be able to join any games untill i restart my PS3.

geneterror

Quote from: Pjai on August 11, 2009, 09:38:14 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 11, 2009, 12:37:26 AM

I get that bounce all the time. I also found that if my router resets while SF4 is running(not sure abt other games), even after everything are reconnected/resigned in again(PSN/ADSL), i will not be able to join any games untill i restart my PS3.

I get that not being able to join new games until I restart my PS3, it ONLY happens on SF4 though so I hope a future update fixes it. Never had it happen on HD Remix or Blazblue.
I also used to get disconnects at the start of fights as well but changing from wireless to wired seems to have fixed that as well, I hope.
KOW 2011