• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashe

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 12, 2009, 09:06:26 PM

BGS: Laggy muthafuckin one bar matches on championship mode. Three bar is bad enough for timing, but one bar with Viper it's UNPLAYABLE!  

once i just turned off the sound, closed my eyes and did an FFF bk to ultra! you should try it sometime :D

also ggs to everyone i played today, pjai and munta and few others i forgot >< looking forward to playing you guys (hopefully) at the tourney lag free!

and weazzy soz bro i was in a match when you invited for the first two times and couldnt connect for the third invite. i presume you got someone to play with afterwards though, due to lack of reply lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ashe on August 12, 2009, 09:16:17 PM
and weazzy soz bro i was in a match when you invited for the first two times and couldnt connect for the third invite. i presume you got someone to play with afterwards though, due to lack of reply lol
Yeah sorry bro i got a game going on,long 5 round turtle match you signed out before i finished.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey um crazymob um....  DO YOU REMEMBER MEEE NOOWWW NIGGGGGAAAHHHH, nah jk, ggs bro . I def remember playing you because your Dalsim and Guile. Man is there 1 character i'm not shit hot with? ummmmmm .... NOPE.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 12, 2009, 11:58:09 PM
Quote from: Ashe on August 12, 2009, 09:16:17 PM
Yeah sorry bro i got a game going on,long 5 round turtle match you signed out before i finished.
Damn i fucked up with the quotes and shit and i cant be fucked changing it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn Simon we had to put our training on hold tonight, 1 bar???!!! Q_Q crazy shit.

Coffin: Check Jorna on PSN too, and DK69DK, they both play Honda well.

GGS tonight:

Elimination_: Great training as usual, I know you probably don't visit these forums much, but going up against your Ryu/Akuma/Sagat has helped my match-ups considerably bro. Thank you Senpai!

Pjai: I'd just come off the back of a good set of games vs Elimination, so my Claw/Viper vs Ryu gameplan was on point. Hope to have another set of ten with you tomorrow night.

. . . . . . TWO DAYS TIL THE TOURNEY GET PRACTICING HARD OUT BROTHERS

BGS: Laggy muthafuckin one bar matches on championship mode. Three bar is bad enough for timing, but one bar with Viper it's UNPLAYABLE!  
Hey james is theyre any other really good aus players , hook us up bro, i been playing the same dudes as you from ozhadou lol, but i cant be fucked going through all of them.

CptMunta

GGs Ashe

Shame about our connection, felt like it was anyones game most of the time. But still some combo vid shit from you bro! That rushdown in the first round of the last match was brutal and those links into Ultra goodtimes. Looking forward to seeing how you do at the tourney, your Viper has really improved since you started out here. Good stuff!

GGs Weazzy

Sagat vs Bison matches were really fun. It weird, a few of those rounds I felt like I had some mojo going a my mixups were strong, then I kind of petered off. Wish I could remember what I was doing right from time to time.

It was good fun mixing it up with the rest of the cast and our lol random session. I was surprised how well I was actually doing with Dan. Random loved giving me characters I was totally ass with this time around. Gouken vs Honda and Bison vs Sim were some matchups I don't get to play often but were really fun.

You've got a really strong grasp on most of the cast kicked my ass most of our matches.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 13, 2009, 12:02:32 AM
Hey um crazymob um....  DO YOU REMEMBER MEEE NOOWWW NIGGGGGAAAHHHH, nah jk, ggs bro . I def remember playing you because your Dalsim and Guile. Man is there 1 character i'm not shit hot with? ummmmmm .... NOPE.

Yeah you're really good. I thought you were all talk but you're one of the better and most versatile players I've played on this board. Good to see someone that doesn't just stick to one or two characters!

In my defence 11pm isn't my optimum playing time. Um yeah that's all I got. Ha ha.

fluxcore

All he has to do now is learn to play with a stick! :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cptmunta:Yea those randoms were funny aye, the cpu give you Dan like 3 times lol, and you were doing pretty good with him against boxer anyways, armour breaking ma fugah.
Yeah sometimes your bison was on fire with that pressure, but the mighty Sagat adapted and made him go quiet lol. ggs bro

CptMunta

Quote from: fluxcore on August 13, 2009, 12:12:38 PM

Just out of interest Weazzy, how do you have your buttons set up? My bro is also a pad warrior His set up is:

Mediums and Heavies on Face buttons

L1 LP
L2 KKK
R1 LK
R2 PPP

He has trouble with Light DPs so I told him switching LP to R1 might be easier. Or just man up and learn to DP with one hand.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on August 13, 2009, 01:00:50 PM

Just out of interest Weazzy, how do you have your buttons set up? My bro is also a pad warrior His set up is:

Mediums and Heavies on Face buttons

L1 LP
L2 KKK
R1 LK
R2 PPP

He has trouble with Light DPs so I told him switching LP to R1 might be easier. Or just man up and learn to DP with one hand.
Bro my buttons all just type a, i use to change my buttons around so that the heavy was on the face, but i then i just put it back to normal coz i think its better for High Level Play. and for all the diff chars, i think it's better for him to just get used to it like that.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That would take me like 3months of intense traing to get where i am now on stick, trust me i am super retarded with the stick, like as bad as someone who just picked up the game, everyone here seen that ugly shit. I can see myself now getting put on stick at tourney and looking like a damn FOOL , a FOOL i tell you.

HoneyBadger

Honestly Weazzy I think you'd pick it up in about a week and wonder wtf you were doing with a pad in the first place =P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 13, 2009, 01:38:22 PM
Honestly Weazzy I think you'd pick it up in about a week and wonder wtf you were doing with a pad in the first place =P
lol ,yeah a week in the hyperbolic time chamber.

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 13, 2009, 02:55:20 PM
Quote from: Smoofikith on August 13, 2009, 01:38:22 PM
lol ,yeah a week in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Kamahamehadouken!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"