• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 13, 2009, 01:26:54 PM
That would take me like 3months of intense traing to get where i am now on stick, trust me i am super retarded with the stick, like as bad as someone who just picked up the game, everyone here seen that ugly shit. I can see myself now getting put on stick at tourney and looking like a damn FOOL , a FOOL i tell you.

Which is why you should start as soon as possible :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 13, 2009, 01:26:54 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on August 13, 2009, 12:12:38 PM
All he has to do now is learn to play with a stick! :D
That would take me like 3months of intense traing to get where i am now on stick, trust me i am super retarded with the stick, like as bad as someone who just picked up the game, everyone here seen that ugly shit. I can see myself now getting put on stick at tourney and looking like a damn FOOL , a FOOL i tell you.

Nah man, you play good enough with a pad. I used only the six button pad for saturn and there was no need for a stick. Oboro Bishamon anyone?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Ashe

ggs to coffindrop, in that last game i got signed out of playstation network and couldnt log back in >< and they were such fun games too.. dammit. cant flipping reversal thunder knuckle headbutts for some reason lol. look forward to playing you again soon :)

CptMunta

GGs CrazyMobius

Thanks for the games against blanka I'm gonna try my sliding more and also work on my soul throws. Also cheers for all the tips as well. Much appreciated. Sim mirror was fun too :) Sorry I had to bail, needed to spend time with Mrs and wee one since I'll be away for the weekend.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey ggs BRODSTA!!!!!!!!!!!, mahh nigga, another guy raping on the psn with PAD, i  love it , i FUCKIN LOVE it, rats you got put on stick at ozhn8 becoz of stupid xbox wanker and lost, i feel i'll be sharing the same fate:(.

I know you probably dont read these forums AT ALL, so i'm just gonna say i raped you 100-0 lol, your dictator needs more practice lol, nah but seriously you raped ggs bro,

this guys like my long lost brother, he's a alcoholic a smoker and he's real good with pad, plus he's a MAORI, yeah thats one for team "black ass's", aka team "big shlong's", aka team "nutz on ya mother fucking chin", yeaaaa bwoi.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Ashe on August 13, 2009, 09:13:57 PM
ggs to coffindrop, in that last game i got signed out of playstation network and couldnt log back in >< and they were such fun games too.. dammit. cant flipping reversal thunder knuckle headbutts for some reason lol. look forward to playing you again soon :)
Hey Ashe your Honda match up is much better bro - its good. Thunder knuckle needs to be faster on reversal. I saw you went for it a couple of times but just missed out due to the timing oh yeah and like Hydro said make sure it's MP - looked like it was the right 1. Lol looked like you were going to take that last battle before PSN signed you out - I was thinking oh no hope Ashe doesnt think Im a disconnect kinda guy hahaha. Yeah I got logged out completely too had to sign in and everything to get back in. GG's bro.

GG's also to Hydro last night. It was clear to me that Honda was not getting through so I thought I would try out a few other characters to try and pick up on other tactics that might help me out. Im really looking forward to seeing you and the other high level players within our community go head to head. Definately a must see in person!

CptMunta

GGs Erugoodwin

Some truly Epic battles and my last before I fly up to Auckland today. It cool how we both have to play super hard out and if either one of eases up and make the slightest mistake we get punished.  ;D

Cheers to anyone I played last night too. And anyone I missed. Might see a few of you tonight or tomorrow at the tourney.

Goodtimes! Go team PSN!!!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

GGS!

Coffin: I actually recorded our first 6 matches, so I could test the res on the new camera. I made SO MANY mistakes especially in the Guile matches, at least it's given me a chance to tighten up things before tomorrow. Great to see you venturing into the rest of the cast. I hope you didn't mind I stuck pretty much with Viper. There'll be plenty of time for my Rufus and *gasp* Akuma before the next nationals lol.

Graeme: Great set my friend! that Sakura is kick ass now.

Ericson: Good games, PS network kept throwing me out :/ but at leat we had a decent set. I tried to record the first of our matches but the res was all bung. . .

See you all tomorrow!!! I'm very much looking forward to putting some names to faces.

geneterror

ggs:
EricsonAU: Close games bro! Plus playing on a 5 bar connection, holy crap I've NEVER had that before. Where do you live?
Keen to play again soon.

Hydro: You're like my kryptonite bro haha. Good connection and good games. I still feel like a damage sponge sometimes with Sakura but I'm working on those mixup and stun combos. Thanks for the games!

Pawnsta123: Holy fuckin' shit, I doubt he posts here but damn I got shoved facefirst into the pillow and raped. Combos I have never seen done before with Sakura! Anyone else played this guy before? Was a real nice guy, sent me a ggs msg after we finished even though all he did was destroy me for 20 mins haha.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 14, 2009, 01:08:28 AM
Hey ggs BRODSTA!!!!!!!!!!!, mahh nigga, another guy raping on the psn with PAD, i  love it , i FUCKIN LOVE it, rats you got put on stick at ozhn8 becoz of stupid xbox wanker and lost, i feel i'll be sharing the same fate:(.

I know you probably dont read these forums AT ALL, so i'm just gonna say i raped you 100-0 lol, your dictator needs more practice lol, nah but seriously you raped ggs bro,

this guys like my long lost brother, he's a alcoholic a smoker and he's real good with pad, plus he's a MAORI, yeah thats one for team "black ass's", aka team "big shlong's", aka team "nutz on ya mother fucking chin", yeaaaa bwoi.

I'm sure one day you'll meet someone on all those teams. Interestingly enough, since Maori/pacific islanders trace their origins to southern china, they are more closely related to Chinese people than Africans. So the odds of them being 'black' or having an above average-length 'schlong' is, in reality, pretty slim. I'm sure the 'nutz on ya motherfucking chin' team is open entry though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on August 14, 2009, 10:03:31 AM

Pawnsta123: Holy fuckin' shit, I doubt he posts here but damn I got shoved facefirst into the pillow and raped. Combos I have never seen done before with Sakura! Anyone else played this guy before? Was a real nice guy, sent me a ggs msg after we finished even though all he did was destroy me for 20 mins haha.

I haven't lost a game to him.  ??? He is a good dude, I asked him for feedback after our set and he said "GOOOOOOD VIPER!" Played him about 10 games over the last two weeks. His Sakura is good, but nothing near ShaaaaaaaAU's Sakura level. He still fell for overhead mix up and tick throws like no bodies business, Last time I played Shaaaaaaa he was nigh unthrowable and knew my every trick before I pulled it.

Elimination also has a decent Sakura, (Elimination is decent with everyone), I'd feel pretty confident that his Sakura is better than Pawnsta's, and then there's um Play_5354 who's really good on Sakura, but a bit shit on everyone else. good for learning the match up vs her though, he uses Resets much better than the other players who play her IMO, just a little unpolished when it comes to poking and Zoning.

I noticed you don't use Sakura's links off the hurricane kick Graeme, that, as far as I know, is the only thing seperating you from the level of Elimination at least. Get to training mode bro!!!! :)

FOUR BAR WAS GRAVY!!!! Great connection for us, at last! :)    

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck it. I'm getting a ps3. There seems to be way more better comp, with better connections on this platform.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Everything I hear is that PSN is worse connection-wise than 360. I get several 5-bar connections to NZ and AU on xbox.

Can't say much about the competition though... there must be some good AU players on xbl, I just don't go hunting for them (not a lot of point since I can't enter tournies anyway)

zos'la

Shaaaaas'AU Sakura is one of the best I've seen, I also been playing him a bit on PC.
He knows his stuff and I was actualyl amazed that he didn't make it to TOP 8 in OHN...
But then again I played a lot of Aussy players who are great but got bad luck during the tournament...

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.