• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on August 14, 2009, 10:45:23 AM
Shaaaaas'AU Sakura is one of the best I've seen, I also been playing him a bit on PC.
He knows his stuff and I was actualyl amazed that he didn't make it to TOP 8 in OHN...
But then again I played a lot of Aussy players who are great but got bad luck during the tournament...

Yea ive found the same thing. But you cant discount the fact that they might not have had bad luck. The aussie scene might just be THAT MUCH BETTER.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 14, 2009, 10:19:19 AM
I noticed you don't use Sakura's links off the hurricane kick Graeme, that, as far as I know, is the only thing seperating you from the level of Elimination at least. Get to training mode bro!!!! :)
Haha yeah I have been working on that. pawnsta123 actually showed me an easier way of linking it last night. I'll be trying it out on Marc and Bevan tonight :).
KOW 2011

zos'la

Aussie scene is greater in respect to ours for sure, there are many potenital players and a lot just got unlucky... I mean first round vs bomb and then loser bracket vs toxy :P

that would be a nightmare haha.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on August 14, 2009, 12:25:54 PM
Aussie scene is greater in respect to ours for sure, there are many potenital players and a lot just got unlucky... I mean first round vs bomb and then loser bracket vs toxy :P

No different than what is likely to happen tomorrow to some poor sap: First round vs Kevin, then to Losers vs MEEEEEEE!

. . . . . .

No, I don't want to lose my first match *crosses fingers* or any other match for that matter. There's definitely a few bogey players that'll give some of the top guys a good run for there money, most of them are here on PSN too ;)

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 14, 2009, 12:59:23 PM
Quote from: zosla on August 14, 2009, 12:25:54 PM

No different than what is likely to happen tomorrow to some poor sap: First round vs Kevin, then to Losers vs MEEEEEEE!

. . . . . .

No, I don't want to lose my first match *crosses fingers* or any other match for that matter. There's definitely a few bogey players that'll give some of the top guys a good run for there money, most of them are here on PSN too ;)

Fuck man, I'm onto your Ed Ma strat, James you sneaky bastard =P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

The Ed Ma "strat" is like Sac Throwing (taking the hit!) in SF2 - completely useless and stupid

Actually I think it was originally a John Choi thing... he never played seriously until he got put into losers and then that was the wakeup call.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on August 14, 2009, 02:12:29 PM
The Ed Ma "strat" is like Sac Throwing (taking the hit!) in SF2 - completely useless and stupid

Actually I think it was originally a John Choi thing... he never played seriously until he got put into losers and then that was the wakeup call.
Ohhh true, still doesn't sound like a good strat though,one mistake and you get hit with a strap-on.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm getting pretty fucked up right now, so someone better jump on the damn PSN, they might just have a chance.
Take some valuable time out of your day and play some damn Street Fighter.... NUGGGGAAAHHH
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 14, 2009, 09:31:33 AM
GGS!

Coffin: I actually recorded our first 6 matches, so I could test the res on the new camera. I made SO MANY mistakes especially in the Guile matches, at least it's given me a chance to tighten up things before tomorrow. Great to see you venturing into the rest of the cast. I hope you didn't mind I stuck pretty much with Viper. There'll be plenty of time for my Rufus and *gasp* Akuma before the next nationals lol.

Graeme: Great set my friend! that Sakura is kick ass now.

Ericson: Good games, PS network kept throwing me out :/ but at leat we had a decent set. I tried to record the first of our matches but the res was all bung. . .

See you all tomorrow!!! I'm very much looking forward to putting some names to faces.

Oh bro you mean you recorded me getting wasted? Hehehe if you felt like you made so many mistakes then I'm gonna just say it wasnt me lol. Nice should be a few camera's rollin Saturday.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK  THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS, were the fuck is erybody fuck fuck fuckity fucker, jump on psn you wankstas.

CrazyMobius

Jumped on. Also nobody there. Didn't feel like playing. Left.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 14, 2009, 10:23:20 AM
Fuck it. I'm getting a ps3. There seems to be way more better comp, with better connections on this platform.

It's not that PSN has the better players. PSN just has the more controversial players. Connection is stink most of the time to be honest.

Pjai

GGs hydro,finally doing slightly better against claw :|

Hydro

Quote from: Pjai on August 14, 2009, 07:50:18 PM
GGs hydro,finally doing slightly better against claw :|

GGS Pjai bro. I dunno, the Claw - Ryu matches feel kinda the same as they've always done: I try to zone you with long pokes, predict and stay out of range of your jump ins and bait punishables & you try to zone me with fireballs and c.mk. bait jump ins and try to land the cross up and pokies. Always a good set with you my bro.