• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

so quiet in here today...

any1 interested in more regular/another meet ups at RvB or some other places that can have 2+ setups?

zos'la

Quote from: Pjai on August 17, 2009, 01:15:31 AM
so quiet in here today...

any1 interested in more regular/another meet ups at RvB or some other places that can have 2+ setups?

Check teh 2v2 thread on the tournament announcements.

btw I stayed away from SF4 for one day... actually less than 24 hours har har har!!!
couldn't resist jumping on Sunday night :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pjai

could be something even smaller/shorter(maybe jst for 2hrs)/more casual than the 2 vs 2 ahaha

anyway, i dunno if any1 is keen aye but i jst want to play in a lag free environment, since ppl hve put more faces to names after the tourney we should play more often. 

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Rock up to yifans at around lunch time. Wednesdays generally have a pretty good turnout.

Although that might be an ancient norm. Not sure what everyone is going to be up to now. Im personally gonna take a break from SF4 for a bit. (Like 2 weeks maybe :P) Ill still frequent yifans and whore it out though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pjai

but i have an office hr job @ mt wellington :/
so yifans is almost unreachable for me lol

i will on semi break too, gonna figure out how to play blazblue lol
but i m still keen for any sf4, if it happens

ericsonau

geneterror

ggs last night kariZZma. I really need to work on my dictator more. I've never played against a human Seth that didn't suck so you took me by surprise on that one :P
5 bar connection!

ggs Lenny, MvC2 games were the awesomeness, 2 games that came down to 1 or 2 pixels of life!
I'm so rusty :-[ So many missed AHVBs that all came out as jump forward HP haha back into training mode. Keen as for more soon bro!
KOW 2011

karizzma

gg Gene you dictator is much improved from when I remember. Was it me disconnecting or you cause apart from that I had no lag.

geneterror

I think it was you that dced, can't say for sure though. I have my PS3 wired now and havent had any dc problems since I switched from wireless.
Keen for more games bro!
KOW 2011

geneterror

ggs again last night kariZZma! Sorry I didn't have long, was just sneakin' in some quick games while my mrs was in the shower. I didn't walk headfirst into as many Seth combos this time.
Close games and the connection was fuckin' awesome again ;D.
KOW 2011

electric

I'll be on tonight from about 6:30 for some solid SF4 play... Haven't been able to get much practice in this week, and since I had a bit of a miserable showing at the tournament (damn you nerves!) I really want to take this a little more seriously just to prove that I'm not utter balls lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Harman

Is anyone else having major problems getting a game on PSN in NZ at the moment? Whenever I search for any type of game it just tells me it can't find one. Other PSN stuff is working fine, so it's not a PSN or router issue -- unless SF4 does something different with its networking than other games.

Hydro

Quote from: Harman on August 21, 2009, 11:50:24 PM
Is anyone else having major problems getting a game on PSN in NZ at the moment? Whenever I search for any type of game it just tells me it can't find one. Other PSN stuff is working fine, so it's not a PSN or router issue -- unless SF4 does something different with its networking than other games.

Yeah, me also. took me about an hour of searching to find one three bar, and most of it was 'no matches available'. The number of players must have dropped alot, plus most of the Kiwi dudes on last night were playing BB or MVC2 ;)

Oh yeah, GGS:

AkumaNZ1: Good to get a chance to play you bro, good games.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on August 21, 2009, 01:21:07 PM
ggs again last night kariZZma! Sorry I didn't have long, was just sneakin' in some quick games while my mrs was in the shower. I didn't walk headfirst into as many Seth combos this time.
Close games and the connection was fuckin' awesome again ;D.

Oh that's right you got a new connection A? Man I bet we'll be 5 bar now!

karizzma

ya man gene I wanted to redeem myself against your bison. I cant seem to find a way in against him, it seems whoever is on the assault first wins?

Oh ya and the 5 bars own I love my net now!!