• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Quote from: Harman on August 21, 2009, 11:50:24 PM
Is anyone else having major problems getting a game on PSN in NZ at the moment? Whenever I search for any type of game it just tells me it can't find one. Other PSN stuff is working fine, so it's not a PSN or router issue -- unless SF4 does something different with its networking than other games.

To be honest I have never been able to successfully search for a SF4 game (regardless of NAT type etc).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CoffinDrop1

GGs last night to Griever Dividous.

Bro like I said awesome to play some1 from my Upper Hutt - your the first I've met online from my hometown  :D

You play very well and a good range of characters too. One of the best Goukens I have faced and you had some mix ups with him that I had not seen which definately made the match up an interesting one.

Again nice to play ya - look forward to more sometime.

Also GG's to EricsonAU, Pjai and Weazzy who I been playin over the last few days.

Kinda slowed down on my posts here - after the tourney it seems everyones gone underground.

stereomonkey

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on August 24, 2009, 02:38:05 PM
Kinda slowed down on my posts here - after the tourney it seems everyones gone underground.

I think everyone is just exhausted since the tournament.  It will pick up soon again :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

I was on a lot last week but have more work on again this week. Keen for some SF4 jams.

ggs Aukuma1NZ. Epic as jam on fri night/sat morning. I looked at the clock when we finished and it said 4am :o. Is it you playing all the game? Seemed like more than one person?
Good as jams on Sunday morning to. I could see the improvement over the weekend so you must be going hard! I see Rufus gave you a lot less trouble on Sunday, I still think that a lot of people underestimate him though.

Keen for more games next weeekend bro!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on August 24, 2009, 02:38:05 PM
GGs last night to Griever Dividous.

Bro like I said awesome to play some1 from my Upper Hutt - your the first I've met online from my hometown  :D

You play very well and a good range of characters too. One of the best Goukens I have faced and you had some mix ups with him that I had not seen which definately made the match up an interesting one.

Again nice to play ya - look forward to more sometime.

Also GG's to EricsonAU, Pjai and Weazzy who I been playin over the last few days.

shit mang cant remember even playing you lol, must of been that phat sac of weed the gov got me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

Yeah I've been giving SF4 a bit of rest while I worked on my NZ SF4 tourney vid. (Finished BTW uploading to Youtube 5 freakin' hours!)

Also giving MvC a go.

Will be on this week a bit more I hope. Get some Rose and Honda practice in. Let Weazy and the other extract their revenge  ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on August 24, 2009, 08:13:27 PM
Yeah I've been giving SF4 a bit of rest while I worked on my NZ SF4 tourney vid. (Finished BTW uploading to Youtube 5 freakin' hours!)

Also giving MvC a go.

Will be on this week a bit more I hope. Get some Rose and Honda practice in. Let Weazy and the other extract their revenge  ;)
LOL ive been waiting for that rose to jump on, give you the good old usual bashing you've been dodging, lets do it mayn.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 24, 2009, 08:20:13 PM
LOL ive been waiting for that rose to jump on, give you the good old usual bashing you've been dodging, lets do it mayn.

Good thing online doesn't let you pause the game ;)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man there really is fuck all peeps on there now, even from Aus, I'm sick of the game too, but MVC2 too hard, and atleast i own cats on Street Fighter 4.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on August 24, 2009, 08:23:01 PM

l
lol sad guy, i was playing my mate today and kept pausing it when he landed Seths ultra, its a fucked up habbit. Some ultras are too long, just feel like skipping that shit.

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 24, 2009, 08:28:32 PM
Quote from: electric on August 24, 2009, 08:23:01 PM

l
lol sad guy, i was playing my mate today and kept pausing it when he landed Seths ultra, its a fucked up habbit. Some ultras are too long, just feel like skipping that shit.

Haha nah man I feel you, I do the same thing -- even WITH the buttons all the way on the back of the TE stick... fuckin' annoying actually lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 24, 2009, 08:25:07 PM
Man there really is fuck all peeps on there now, even from Aus, I'm sick of the game too, but MVC2 too hard, and atleast i own cats on Street Fighter 4.

On Saturday there were HEAPS of players on at about 4pm. I had too many requests. Mainly Aussies though.

CptMunta

Weazzy,

Cheers for the revenge games.
Didn't even scrape a single set off you. Got owned hard and deserved it too. Too much stupid wakeup ultras and being too predictable on my part. And you can turn on the Weazzy juice when things get tense. Would have been a simlar outcome at the tourney probably if it wasn't for your nerves, pausing etc... Well played Sir.

GGs KariZZma too.
Pretty much covered the bases in chat. But solid Sakura there man. Keep at it.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 24, 2009, 09:08:34 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 24, 2009, 08:25:07 PM

On Saturday there were HEAPS of players on at about 4pm. I had too many requests. Mainly Aussies though.
lol yeah thats Saturday, i'm not even in this world on saturday (and if i am it's a drugged up krunk version of me falling asleep in game!!!)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on August 24, 2009, 11:04:03 PM
Weazzy,

Cheers for the revenge games.
Didn't even scrape a single set off you. Got owned hard and deserved it too. Too much stupid wakeup ultras and being too predictable on my part. And you can turn on the Weazzy juice when things get tense. Would have been a simlar outcome at the tourney probably if it wasn't for your nerves, pausing etc... Well played Sir.

Yesss!!! Yesssss!!!! I finally got my revenge on you MMMUUUUUUNNNTTTAA, you munting mother fucker (jk)

Yeah usually i get lazy and you'll snake a set, but this time i was in destroy mode, I was like ''Destroy him!!!! DESSSSSTTTRRROOOYYYYY HHIIIIIIMMMM!!!!''(then mum walks in ''Dan fucking keep it down!!'' , ''ohh sorry mum... destroy him!)

Your rose still the best i've faced, just one thing
STOP FUCKING WAKE UP ULTRA YOU TWAT, you were doing good until then, i was like '' yeah shot munta'' everytime i anticipated your ultra, which wasnt hard believe me.