• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

He said he had fought jackshit chun li's ie. He had not fought many chun's not that the ones he had fought were shit.
Learn to read people :D :P
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on August 25, 2009, 01:27:45 PM
He said he had fought jackshit chun li's ie. He had not fought many chun's not that the ones he had fought were shit.

That's what I was thinking.  Dumb bastards on this site cannot read correctly :P

"The amount of Chun Li's I have faced is jackshit.  I wish I could have played more Chun Li's."
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Jack shit = a small amount

not to be confused with

shit = feces.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 25, 2009, 02:11:14 PM

That's what I was thinking.  Dumb bastards on this site cannot read correctly :P

"The amount of Chun Li's I have faced is jackshit.  I wish I could have played more Chun Li's."

Hey man I literally didn't read what they were talking about. I just saw it as opportunity to say imrpove.

stereomonkey

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 25, 2009, 03:44:00 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on August 25, 2009, 02:11:14 PM

That's what I was thinking.  Dumb bastards on this site cannot read correctly :P

"The amount of Chun Li's I have faced is jackshit.  I wish I could have played more Chun Li's."

Hey man I literally didn't read what they were talking about. I just saw it as opportunity to say imrpove.

Just joking guys, your not at all bastards. ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey ggs toomeke!!!

Good to see on of the BB boys still dwelling in SF4, although it would probably mess you up a bit. Oh and i was just trying to say how gay vipers focus attack is, the worst in the game through my experience, sorry if it was a bit fob lol , trying to msg with speed.EPIC AZ Guile vs Sagat match, all those guile vs sagat matchup vids weren't a total waste of my time yay.

Man i'm gonna start getting into Sim now, hes the only char i dont play with besides Cammy toe.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

gg erugoodwin, your abel was just too much for my sak. It's the best abel I have played agaisnt, yet there were so many times where I thought i had you and then POW one stray fireball an eating ultra.

Awesome games lets do it again next time.

CptMunta

GGs to all the Randoms I played tonight. Heaps of them on Arcade mode. Goodtimes

Oh And Lenny where's the Little Big Planet love?  >:( ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

maelgrim

Quote from: CptMunta on August 25, 2009, 11:51:23 PM

Yeah saw you guys playing LBP - made me remember I still have a truck load of trophies to get - not enough hours in the day :(
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

electric

Quote from: karizzma on August 25, 2009, 10:34:10 PM
gg erugoodwin, your abel was just too much for my sak. It's the best abel I have played agaisnt, yet there were so many times where I thought i had you and then POW one stray fireball an eating ultra.

Cheers man -- yeah, I've actually been doing Secret Sakura training recently so that's why I was doing pretty well against your mixups, although those stun combos are still a bitch. Your Sakura is pretty awesome though -- one thing I did notice you should be doing a little more often is dash cross-unders after the ex-tatsu -> j.hk -- if you throw the j.hk out early, then dash as soon as you hit the ground, it will cross up, if you throw the j.hk out a little later and dash, it wont... It's ambiguous as fuck, and you can hit confirm the cross up/non cross up with cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.hp xx ex-tatsu -- it should give you enough time to react to which side you'll be on etc.

Love Sakura's gimmicks though -- reminds me of a smaller, cuter Abel haha

Also, gg's to Chuckarello -- Your Akuma is slowly but surely getting better... I've got some new mix ups to show you this Thursday, so be prepared!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Ya I saw you guys on. We should have a LBP night... I still haven't completed the story part yet and I'm missing heaps of trophies

CptMunta

Quote from: karizzma on August 26, 2009, 10:08:17 AM

Ya I saw you guys on. We should have a LBP night... I still haven't completed the story part yet and I'm missing heaps of trophies
[/quote

Fuck Yeah! I wanna see 4 players rock my Shinobi level! :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

Quote from: electric on August 26, 2009, 09:17:58 AM
Quote from: karizzma on August 25, 2009, 10:34:10 PM

Cheers man -- yeah, I've actually been doing Secret Sakura training recently so that's why I was doing pretty well against your mixups, although those stun combos are still a bitch. Your Sakura is pretty awesome though -- one thing I did notice you should be doing a little more often is dash cross-unders after the ex-tatsu -> j.hk -- if you throw the j.hk out early, then dash as soon as you hit the ground, it will cross up, if you throw the j.hk out a little later and dash, it wont... It's ambiguous as fuck, and you can hit confirm the cross up/non cross up with cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.hp xx ex-tatsu -- it should give you enough time to react to which side you'll be on etc.

Also, gg's to Chuckarello -- Your Akuma is slowly but surely getting better... I've got some new mix ups to show you this Thursday, so be prepared!

good stuff^^ will be interesting to see you boyz at the 2v2 tournament :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: zosla on August 26, 2009, 10:33:09 AM
Quote from: electric on August 26, 2009, 09:17:58 AM

good stuff^^ will be interesting to see you boyz at the 2v2 tournament :)

Unfortunately won't be able to make the 12th :( Putting on a dance party in Papakura that night (plus gear set up during the day) But Chuckarello and I will be keen for one when we're free... Team Emo Demon coming your way!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

I'll get AC Slater to come cover for you so no excuses
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA