• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: electric on August 26, 2009, 10:57:51 AM
But Chuckarello and I will be keen for one when we're free... Team Emo Demon coming your way!

I thought you guys would be team "Pineapple Express" ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 26, 2009, 11:34:35 AM
But Chuckarello and I will be keen for one when we're free... Team Emo Demon coming your way!

If Chuckarello wasn't a 90KG black guy and instead had a curly jew fro then we'd be good to go haha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

Quote from: electric on August 26, 2009, 11:48:05 AM

If Chuckarello wasn't a 90KG black guy and instead had a curly jew fro then we'd be good to go haha

What?  Seth Rogan isn't the black guy on the left?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 26, 2009, 12:17:05 PM
Quote from: electric on August 26, 2009, 11:48:05 AM

What?  Seth Rogan isn't the black guy on the left?

Looks like me. Just needs more blond. Well Grahame's friend Steve seems to think so  ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

karizzma

WOW that is soo right, you are like one in the same.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: karizzma on August 26, 2009, 08:33:08 PM
WOW that is soo right, you are like one in the same.

Actually, that IS pretty scary.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Good BB games - Kriselda / Pinolicious
I though oh jeez when I saw your level
but we had some pretty close games.
Nice Noel

My record is pretty bad thanks to the school of hard knocks that is Toomeke's Ragna
but that was a while ago - i'm feeling alot more comfortable with Rachel now.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CptMunta

karizzma GGs man!

Argh PSN cutting out just as I was improoving! Your Rog is sick! You don't fall flor any of my usual anti Rog tricks. Fuckin' Sick! Goodtimes on random too.

Checked over to my laptop when we DCed and it seems I have 247.7 MB of windows updates to install oh joy  :(

Play you again soon.

As for looking like Seth actually a few months ago I had really long blond metal/hippy hair. Next Seth Rogan film will be about fighting games BELIEVE!

Pinolicious

Quote from: maelgrim on August 26, 2009, 09:29:03 PM
Good BB games - Kriselda / Pinolicious
I though oh jeez when I saw your level
but we had some pretty close games.
Nice Noel

My record is pretty bad thanks to the school of hard knocks that is Toomeke's Ragna
but that was a while ago - i'm feeling alot more comfortable with Rachel now.

haha yeah, you play some lvl 60+ dudes online but they turn out to be jin ice kar drivers and other scrubs :P

The 6man room wasn't as cool as I expected it to be.  If i was to try it again, maybe limit it to 2rounds so you don't have to wait forever.  It also sucked when it crashed too :S
<PSN> Kriselda

maelgrim

Quote from: Pinolicious on August 26, 2009, 10:08:06 PM
haha yeah, you play some lvl 60+ dudes online but they turn out to be jin ice kar drivers and other scrubs :P

The 6man room wasn't as cool as I expected it to be.  If i was to try it again, maybe limit it to 2rounds so you don't have to wait forever.  It also sucked when it crashed too :S

After it crashed I ended vs an Aussie Lvl 20 Tao player - won 1 lost 1 - but jumped a couple of levels.

And yeah I think smaller 4 man rooms are better - I don't get much time to play (family + early start at work) - also type A rooms I think are winner stays on which can also be a bit fustrating (if you lose alot :) ).

oh yeah and sorry about my tager being complete rubbish - I pretty much only just started trying to play him serious - but in the heat of battle forgot half his moves and missed all his combo's :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Hydro

I'll be online tonight from about 6:30 til 10-ish. Prolly take a break for america's next top model though . . . *facepalm*

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS MIKE, Good to see you playing other chars for once. I like to go through the whole roster but against your dictator most of them get raped like stupid el fuerte lol.I dont think ive improved its just because you didnt go bison all the way.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

Hey Graeme GGs last night. Was good to catch up :)

Marvel:

Man you owned me I only tricky/fluked one set off you. It's cool playing high level players since it shows me how much cool shit is in that game. Definitley wanna get some more Storm practice in as well as tighten up Cable's mid screen antics with his grenade and what not.

SF4:

Good games here too. It was cool both of us just cruising round the select screen and picking up different characters. Some Epic matches: Cammy vs Akuma, Abel/Akuma vs Rose, Sakura vs Honda. Been creating a match and letting randoms join lately and only playing random select. It's been a really fun way to explore the cast. Goodtimes

Have to catch up again soon. :)