• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

D,D,D,D DOuble Post!

GGs iMagneto

Great to see you picking up Akuma, you just don't know the Rose matchup yet. I never act scared of Akuma since I know he's one of the few characters my combos can do big hurt and stun on.

Then Random Select! Hooray! Great set of games, down to the wire everytime Especially towards the end Seth vs Rog, Fuerte mirror! Sak vs Honda.

We'll play Marvel next time. GGs Man
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

gunsmoke

5 more days to go back in the full speed online. Can't wait to play MVC2....LIVE... 8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 07, 2009, 12:24:50 PM
5 more days to go back in the full speed online. Can't wait to play MVC2....LIVE... 8)

Man I had yesterday at dial up speed. Had to play the bloody SF Trial mode! So I know your pain. Should be back at normal today.

CrazyMobius

Good games to James tonight. Feels good to have the connection back. Still not as good as real time speed but good none the less!

Hope to challenge some of you other PSN peeps soon!

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 08, 2009, 09:09:57 PM
Good games to James tonight. Feels good to have the connection back. Still not as good as real time speed but good none the less!

Hope to challenge some of you other PSN peeps soon!

Pity I played like shit. At least them rufoid combos were coming out yeah? >_>

CptMunta

GGs CoffinDrop!

Helluva fun playing randoms, some of the matchups were crazy as Gouken vs Gen WTF?! Seth vs Abel :)

Cool playing our mains for that last game. Cool to see your not as afraid of Rose anymore. It takes waaaaaaay longer for Rose to take the round off Honda than the other way around.

4 bars is awesome. Anything below isn't cutting it for me anymore. Man if my internet wasn't so gammy would I get the fabled 5 bars? Hmmmmmm...
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Good games to Ericsonau last night! Shame I didn't get to have a match Munta. Maybe next time aye!  ;D

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: CptMunta on September 09, 2009, 08:40:01 AM
GGs CoffinDrop!

Helluva fun playing randoms, some of the matchups were crazy as Gouken vs Gen WTF?! Seth vs Abel :)

Cool playing our mains for that last game. Cool to see your not as afraid of Rose anymore. It takes waaaaaaay longer for Rose to take the round off Honda than the other way around.

4 bars is awesome. Anything below isn't cutting it for me anymore. Man if my internet wasn't so gammy would I get the fabled 5 bars? Hmmmmmm...

Nice one last night Munta. I see the Randoms have been serving you well as you played each of your characters strongly. The main battle was good - I remembered how you used Rose from the nationals and adjusted my battle plan. Definately made for a more fun match up  :D

Good to play again as its been a while - hope all is well down in Chch.

CrazyMobius

Played some good games of Street Fighter 2 HD remix last night. I can see what people mean about it's awesome lobby system. It really feels as though you are at the arcade! I'm sure Street Fighter IV would have been a lot more successful with this type of system and hopefully they will make a "patch" or something of the sort in the near future.

geneterror

Keen for some games of HD Remix with you bro!
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 11, 2009, 11:04:27 AMI'm sure Street Fighter IV would have been a lot more successful with this type of system and hopefully they will make a "patch" or something of the sort in the near future.

People have been asking for it since day one, and the official capcom word was "absolutely not happening due to technical reasons"
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on September 11, 2009, 03:37:25 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 11, 2009, 11:04:27 AMI'm sure Street Fighter IV would have been a lot more successful with this type of system and hopefully they will make a "patch" or something of the sort in the near future.

People have been asking for it since day one, and the official capcom word was "absolutely not happening due to technical reasons"

That's a real shame...

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on September 11, 2009, 12:32:36 PM
Keen for some games of HD Remix with you bro!

Yeah man. If I see you online I'll send you a message!

maelgrim

Good BB games - Luckytin & Niflheim (Oz)
I got raped as usual
have a real hard time getting out Distortian attacks online - i think its nerves coz I have no problems offline & we had no lag. Gotta calm down :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 07, 2009, 02:02:19 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on September 07, 2009, 12:24:50 PM

Man I had yesterday at dial up speed. Had to play the bloody SF Trial mode! So I know your pain. Should be back at normal today.

It was like so slow......and sometime dont even get to connected..that's why when u share connection line with flatmat.. :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!